Thread: 2015 Assault rifle ban

2015 Assault rifle ban

Anyone seen this?? https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-...ouse-bill/4269

Not looking good if it passes. Better start emailing Representatives to get this to not go through.
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

That's got as much chance as Obama does for a third term. All those weapons used in the latest shootings were smuggled in like the explosives. Bans aren't going to do a damn thing to keep that shit from happening. Only thing that will keep innocent lives from being at risk is if those innocents are armed and trained, which is never gonna happen in this country.

That's what normal people think! I don't think it will pass but you never know. Obama wants it to happen and will push it Im sure.

It like drugs, they are illegal but the bad guys still get them.
    1992 Gould GT project...

Obama is #1 gun saleman for another year....

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/06...on-campus.html

Maybe there is hope?!? More of these and maybe a thwarted attempt or two. Would the media ever tell anyone it was successful?
    #2 - 2020 DD Challenge List

1997 Cobra - C heads, Cams, Sullivan intake, long tubes, homemade cai, 4.30, strange axles, e85, chromoly cage
    2000 Saleen S281SC - factory "stock"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWkq-ZMQtg

That's Strange !!! My ARs have Never Killed Anyone, They just stand in the safe ready for use ... Now if I loaded them, And if I pointed them at a person, And if I pulled the trigger, Then did I Kill that person, Or did the AR Kill that person ???

Because it's my understanding that if I don't do those things Nothing Happens ...

They'll Start with ARs and before you know it it'll be BB guns ... Fucking Liberal Pussies !!!
    Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

They are inanimate objects that are useless without a person behind them. The gun doesn't kill people. People kill people. Or cars, or alcohol, or drugs. When will it end???
    1992 Gould GT project...

It will never pass.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

1998 Mustang GT
    Coyote Swapped

Seems something similar to this was attempted a few years back. Doubt it will even make it to the floor.

Funny how none of my weapons have ever grown minds and legs of their own and killed anyone either. My father has never had any issue with his even before he purchased his gun safe last year. Come to think of it neither grandfather or any uncle or other family member on any side of my family has had any issues with that. They have however taken the livesd of quite a few quail, more than a few rabbits, some squirrels that were very tasty eating, and two nice sized bucks over the years...but as I recall those weapons used did require human intervention in each of those meat producing hunts.

Thread Information