Well I have posted this in the builds area but since Mike set it up I figured I would continue here.
I am in the midst of a long term build and doing a complete restoration while I am at it. The car will be a street car with as many nice things I can put in an 86, including AC, power steering, hydroboost brakes and maybe eventually cruise if I can get it figured out.

Current condition of the car is roller status in the garage waiting for paint. I have swapped out the SRA for an 04 cobra IRS with coil overs. I have an extra IRS subframe that I intend to build up with FTBR components. Up front I am all MM components, including coyote swap k member.

I have brand new carpet and brand new corbeau gts II seats for the inside, and will be using a mix of interior from a 92 and the 86. All black will be the color. The dash will be from the 86 which I will most likely be using the SEM paint on along with a new black dash pad. Im going to be using all aftermarket gauges that I want to stick in the stock cluster location to keep the stockish look.

Trans will be a t56 from an 04 cobra. I want to at least have the input shaft swapped before I install it into the car, and down the road either have the trans rebuilt or just buy a new t56magnum.