Thread: Bowling Green KY, NMRA World Finals

Bowling Green KY, NMRA World Finals

I finally made it down for the event this year. It was rainy but has still been a bunch of fun. I've seen Rick B., Chad E., Ryan, Cameron, Phil Hines and a bunch of others here. If you've never been it is definitely worth the trip! Wife and I got to meet Boosted GT. I'm racing my 12 GT down here, but haven't gotten a pass in yet due to rain. Today is supposed to be beautiful today. My gt had a missfire code that was driving me nuts, and I fixed it in the jim beam distillery parking lot. Lol. It was a brand new sparkplug that was defective. Long story but I was pulling codez driving down the expressway and had swapped plugs between 4 and 1, miss followed the plug. It's fixed and runs great now. Can't wait to run true street today!

He'll yeah mike good luck
    2015 Gt

knock it out of the park! Gordon should be down there somewhere if he does what he says he was going to do which was drive down this morning. i was planning to come down for the weekend but other unknown events stopped me from doing so. The weather being a repeat of my trip there last year on Saturday was another reason. Froze down there last season. BG is a great time. Enjoy!

What a long long weekend to make 2 passes. I backed the truck in to the driveway about 12:15.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

1998 Mustang GT
    Coyote Swapped

I was down there on Saturday, was fun looking around but would have liked to seen more racing, but nothing you could do about the weather.
    2011 F150 FX4 SCREW EB
    1997 Cobra Coyote Swap w/IRS project in progress slowly....
    89 Mustang SSP 5.0 Turbo -Gone
    03 SVT Focus Turbo -Gone

Thread Information