Thread: Who on the challenge list will be at E2O on Saturday????

Who on the challenge list will be at E2O on Saturday????

As the title reads.............. End of the year callouts could be in order..................................
    Doug

Midnight (mid-nite') Mafia (ma'-fi-a) def: A group of friends of all ages with extremely fast street cars found lerking on a saturday nite. If you come across a member, walk away slowly and hide all your cash becuse they are known to be very dangerous and to relieve you of all your cash in a blink of an eye....

86 four eye 358ci windsor Holley EFI system, C-4 with a vortex V-1 T-trim at ???????? lbs of Boost

farorite quote "Good Lord!!!!" Chad393

The challenge list was frozen till next year after the shoot out.

Im already up for the year now. Will try to pick up a second over the winter to keep up with the fast cars. Hope we can get more involved and have some good racing going on next year.
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

Yip. Friday Night TT back in October was the final night for that. Kennebell Cobra won $300 clams in the drawing.

Ok, my bad I did not know it ment the Shoot out date was the end of race season. So when does the "season" start? Will there be a "kick off shoot out" or just when the first local track opens the new?

"The list will be set in stone at the conclusion of the local racing season. The spot you hold at the end of this season will be the spot you start off with the following racing season. Lets get out there and and start challenging. Good luck to all"
    Doug

Midnight (mid-nite') Mafia (ma'-fi-a) def: A group of friends of all ages with extremely fast street cars found lerking on a saturday nite. If you come across a member, walk away slowly and hide all your cash becuse they are known to be very dangerous and to relieve you of all your cash in a blink of an eye....

86 four eye 358ci windsor Holley EFI system, C-4 with a vortex V-1 T-trim at ???????? lbs of Boost

farorite quote "Good Lord!!!!" Chad393

I'd like to see a Spring Shoot out along with the Fall Shoot out.

Get the list going as soon as the tracks open up with a Shoot out and go from there. Give us a whole season of some good fun racing. Once the list racing starts, you can make call outs as you wish and start moving up spots.

And Im willing to throw in $100 to any pot we can round up to get more people in on this. It was a great time hanging out and racing. Maybe get a pot going for a Spring and Fall Shoot out. Everyone that is on the list at those has a shot at winning the money regardless of their spot on the list if being done by a drawing. Maybe Mike can elaborate on this if he wishes.
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

I will be there and we can line up for fun if you want. I think you should give me a headstart though. Lol
    94 Cobra, 9.54@141.17 1.32 60' -1.29 best...kennebell 2.2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAGXfeucShE (sold)
    90lx(Flamer)stock 302 iron gt-40's tf stage 1 cam Dynoed 328h 342t 11.57@115.06 (sold)

89 coupe 302 iron gt-40's, 373-363 NO NOS! 10.88@123.3 (Retired)

"New combo"... NA 363, tf 190 11r's, 5spd 9.93@137.88, 3275 lbs (ac/ps)

I plan on being there as well.
    #9 2011 Spring Street Car Shoutout

1991 Mini Tubed Mustang Coupe, in the works.
    351W base, PG, Stock Suspension chassis

I suppose 2016 will be rung in by the opening of local tracks. NXCoupe is making that call since the DD challenge is his creation. I like it. Even if its just to get some good video footage and hang out it's fun. Hopefully next year I will be in a position to be a bit more of a player.

The shootout being the end of the season was discussed at length off the board and some on the board. Brian and I are in contact quite a bit about this list and how to manage it and keep it going. I will adjust the rules accordingly. Since this is the first season and next is the second, the rules are going to be in a sort of flux as we smooth out the glitches. The shootout was always discussed as being the end all for the season.
    Next season starts when the first track opens. Having a spring shootout sounds great, or just making it a monthly thing is an idea as well. I had a blast, and I want to be #1 on my list. I'm working my butt off on my stuff to get there for next year.
    Keep in touch with list racers and we all need to hang out at the same area so we can get races organized and keep everyone up to speed. I'm thinking last week in feb or first week of march will kick off the season of challenges. Doesn't mean smack talking can't take place up until then. lol.

Thread Information