Thread: Marvin Lewis

Marvin Lewis

Just wanna say I wish wish Mike Brown would fire his ass shit gets old. That is all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2001 Cobra Sold

1992 Mustang GT 80k M.I. couple bolt on's.

So many things was wrong with that game, its hard to blame just one person. They should've won no doubt.

Was Bryants touchdown good? Did he have control of the ball before he went out of the endzone?

Why wasn't Shazier flagged for his helmet to helmet hit? Burfict used his shoulder and got a PF.

Why did Joey Porter come on the field and why wasn't he penalized?

Just seems like some officiating was to blame as well. Im just glad I didn't waste my day watching all of it!
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

Quote Originally Posted by draggin50 View Post
    So many things was wrong with that game, its hard to blame just one person. They should've won no doubt.

Was Bryants touchdown good? Did he have control of the ball before he went out of the endzone?

Why wasn't Shazier flagged for his helmet to helmet hit? Burfict used his shoulder and got a PF.

Why did Joey Porter come on the field and why wasn't he penalized?

Just seems like some officiating was to blame as well. Im just glad I didn't waste my day watching all of it!
    I agree with all those. It just pisses me off. As well as Lewis shows no emotion, he doesn't fire the team up. 0-7 in playoff appearances. He is the most losing coach in the playoffs shit just gets old.

2001 Cobra Sold

It gets old that's for sure! It was a sorry game from both teams. And someone needs held accountable for their actions.
    1992 Gould GT project...

It gets old that's for sure! It was a sorry game from both teams. And someone needs held accountable for their actions.
    Yeah I agree. Even more of a disappointing season for winning the division and going 12-4.

2001 Cobra Sold

As a Bengals fan, I'm getting used to it!
    1992 Gould GT project...

Mike brown fire Marvin Lewis? They are made for each other. Brown can't afford to replace him (no one worth anything would work for him) and Lewis has no place else that would want him, NFL or NCAA (div I, II, or III).

It's a shame for sure!
    #9 2011 Spring Street Car Shoutout

1991 Mini Tubed Mustang Coupe, in the works.
    351W base, PG, Stock Suspension chassis

As am i

2001 Cobra Sold

Better get down there and sign the petition for the investigation guys. LOL! HA! HA! What a crack up.

Quote Originally Posted by redfirepearlgt View Post
    Better get down there and sign the petition for the investigation guys. LOL! HA! HA! What a crack up.
    I heard about this. Lol

2001 Cobra Sold

What investigation petition? Sounds like facebook drama. I couldn't believe the helmet to helmet was let slide, but shoulder to helmet that may or may not have been intentional is a 15 yard pf? WTF? They steeler fans? If the steelers would have won it on their own accord, then I'd be ok with it. They didn't. It was handed to them by a series of ineptitudes that added up to them being handed a win they didn't earn. The bengals had it won with a back up quarterback in his 5th game and both our safeties out with injuries, and the back ups still held their passing game to no big gains. Next year, as a bengals fan, I'm always saying that. It sucks. We will end up losing most of our team to free agency this spring.

^^^ Local News here in Cincinnati had a blurb on it. Probably was FB drama. But you'll have that in this town down here.

Quote Originally Posted by NXcoupe View Post
    What investigation petition? Sounds like facebook drama. I couldn't believe the helmet to helmet was let slide, but shoulder to helmet that may or may not have been intentional is a 15 yard pf? WTF? They steeler fans? If the steelers would have won it on their own accord, then I'd be ok with it. They didn't. It was handed to them by a series of ineptitudes that added up to them being handed a win they didn't earn. The bengals had it won with a back up quarterback in his 5th game and both our safeties out with injuries, and the back ups still held their passing game to no big gains. Next year, as a bengals fan, I'm always saying that. It sucks. We will end up losing most of our team to free agency this spring.
    You nailed it. I'll I hear on ESPN is about Bengals and there fans. You have shitty fans in every organization you can't judge a fan base by a few bad apples. Also what about Pitts coaches grabbing hair, on the field with our defense. Then the hit on Geo. Can't change it but just frustrating. I hope Denver whoops there ass this weekend.

2001 Cobra Sold

^^^ At least you're a devoted fan. I think Mike should move the team to Dayton. Seems to have a bigger fan base up there. He'll want the tax payers to build him a big stadium however.

Quote Originally Posted by redfirepearlgt View Post
    ^^^ At least you're a devoted fan. I think Mike should move the team to Dayton. Seems to have a bigger fan base up there. He'll want the tax payers to build him a big stadium however.
    Lol true about stadium and taxes. Never got the blackout rule. If tax payers are paying for the stadium it shouldn't be allowed to be blacked out.

2001 Cobra Sold

Oh well NCAA Basketball conference season is here. YAY!

I don't care for basketball I try to follow in March madness. Every year I try to say I'm going to follow Baseball that doesn't work. Football is my favorite lol.

2001 Cobra Sold

Its an native Indiana thing. LOL!

I'm a Buccaneer fan. Welcome to my personal football hell.
    Certified Jeep Wave Recipient

Thread Information