Thread: WarNotch

WarNotch

So I bought Josh Sanborns notch from him last year and decided to build it as a mild little street car to play with. My future wife decided she wanted to learn the addiction and has been doing all the work on the car as I coach her. She also plans to drive it as well. Its a Blue 92 coupe with a built 8.8 with Stange Axles, Spool and Cclip eliminators. UPR upper and lowers, UPR Kmember, Strange Adjustables, Weld Big and Littles and some weight reduction inside the car.

Trans is a PA racing C4 good to much more than I will ever make. Aluminum drive shaft and a small stall. Flaming River Manual Rack

Motor is a stock 302 short block with ARP hardware, 289 heads ported with 1.94 intake valves and upgraded springs (52cc) for 11:1 ish compression, 1.7 roller rockers, B303 CAM, Ported GT40 non EGR Explorer intake, 60lb injectors for E85, 70mm TB, MAC underdrive pulleys, PS/AC/EGR delete

Stock ECU and tune to be done at Dayton Performance.

Fuel system is a In tank On 3 320LPH E85 fuel pump to modified fuel hat for -8an fuel line to a 94-95 fuel rail, 60lb injectors and returned in the stock supply fuel line back to the tank.

Power adder is a On 3 Performance 70mm Turbo Kit, planning on setting it around 12 psi to make 550ish to the wheels.

Running stock brakes for now but will change those out to aerospace after the car is running and driving. (already have them)

https://www.flickr.com/gp/141576090@N05/50m95Q
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum - If you want peace, prepare for war."
    "Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. But instead, Punishment."

sounds nice.

Thread Information