Thread: Wheel spacers

Wheel spacers

I'm currently running the stock 03/04 premium wheels on my new edge. 17x8 with 275 wide tires in the rear. I'm wanting to add some wheel spacers to them to push them out. Anyone recommend a spacer width to go with that isn't going to be too much?
    Josh (Hardcore) Harcourt
    2003 GT (Redfire Clearcoat)
    Gearheds Car Club

Vortech V1 s-trim s/c, CX Racing front mount IC, 3.73 gears, Mac Offroad X-Pipe, Mac Catback, PP 75mm TB, RPM Upper plenum, Exedy Mach 400 Clutch, Exedy flywheel, Steeda Tria-ax shifter, Eibach Springs, Tokico Struts, Mach 1 grille delete, Mach 1 lip spoiler.

LFP sells 3/8" hubcentric spacers. I've run those on my car quite a bit. LFP sends extended tip lug nuts for you to use, which are needed if you don't have aftermarket studs.

I'm OK with that type of setup, but it's still a bit iffy. Using the spacer with longer/stronger aftermarket wheel studs with open ended lug nuts is the best solution and is what I plan to do with my car one of these days.

MM has a 1/2" hubcentric spacer, but that is pushing it using the extended tip lug nuts on stock studs. I'd only run those with aftermarket studs and open ended lugnuts.

There are probably others out there- those are just the two I know of.
    2003 SVT Mustang Cobra
    11.40@124
    Pics, mods, track videos, other stuff..

The rest of the fleet:
    2019 Edge ST
    2015 Taurus SHO
    2013 SVT F150 Raptor

Thread Information