Thread: Oasis Turf and Tree

Thumbs down Oasis Turf and Tree

I decided to use a lawn care company this year to try to bring my yard back to some form of reasonable condition, thinking maybe a lawn care would actually do soil sampling and evaluation along with treatments on a monthly basis or as needed. Chose the company mentioned above. They showed up when they said in April. The bill was hung on the back porch door. I cut a check and mailed it. Weeks pass and no Oasis. I get a call for having a delinquent bill. WHAT? No I mailed that 4 weeks ago. So I check my bank and the check has not cleared. I call the bank and they confirm the check has not cleared. I call Oasis and they state they have not received it. So I go to the bank, stop payment on teh check, then drive over to 8900 Rt126 just east of Indian Hill and make payment in person. I show them the check copy. We're good. Next treatment comes. Same scenario. Bill on back parch door. I write a check and I mail it. It clears the bank in a matter of a few days. June 23rd, they return do the service. Same deal. I mail the check. On 7/15 I get a call stating my account is again delinquent. I call them. They haven't received payment. I tell them to close my account and bill me my final. I check with the bank it hasn't cleared. I go in and stop payment on ANOTHER CHECK! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...I get the bill today, I drive it over. I pay it and all she has to say is "Well this hasn't happened to any of our other customers." Yeah, like I am buying that one.

Point being I make an effort to pay my bills in a timely manner to maintain our credit rating and because it's the honest thing to do. It's easy enough to overlook a bill by accident once in a while BUT I DON'T NEED SOME INCOMP TRYING TO HELP ME SCREW MY CREDIT UP BECAUSE HE/SHE CAN'T PROPERLY RETRIEVE THE MAIL AND PROCESS PAYMENTS! FRICKIN A!!!

Oh and the yard? I could have gotten the same results from the four step Scotts system at Ace for half the price. Lesson learned.

In closing, find another service who will handle your payment properly and reliably when you put forth the effort to pay in an expedient manner.

I assume you are using them for fertilizing and weed control. If so give Buckeye Ecocare a call. We've been happy customers for 13 years . They may not be the cheapest but their service has always been second to none.

http://www.buckeyeecocare.com
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

1998 Mustang GT
    Coyote Swapped

Thanks Cameron. Appreciate the 411.

I always laugh when they are out applying broadleaf control on an overcast rainy day. It'd be nice if you could schedule what you wanted put down and exactly when it would be applied.
    2003 SVT Mustang Cobra
    11.40@124
    Pics, mods, track videos, other stuff..

The rest of the fleet:
    2019 Edge ST
    2015 Taurus SHO
    2013 SVT F150 Raptor

Thread Information