Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SBZ FALL CRUISE IN - 10/16/2016

I think I'm going to try and limp my turd down there. Got it out and cleaned up. We'll see how it goes.

Hope you can make it!
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

I'm going to give it my Best shot. I washed it but it's not pretty.

Great time today. Even shocked with a happening by of Holly who just happened to be at QSL. Been 2009 since I had seen her and didn't even recognize her. Thought her sig other was Pop's Fun's son. LOL!

I had a good time today. It was good to see everyone. Great turnout.

Yeah I saw her too. Didn't talk to her though.

It was a good turnout. Great to see so many people come out and enjoy the food, cars, and good talk!
    1992 Gould GT project...

Food wasnt that great haha.

Service and food!

The cars and people was great though!
    1992 Gould GT project...

I had that deep fried desert with the ice cream and it was awesome.

Due to poor turnouts prior to the summer cruise in and this one, I have stopped calling ahead to forecast participation of these events. It isn't fair in my opinion to give false hope to additional staffing dependent upon tipped wages the hope to come in early and make extra money because of a projected turnout that ends up only being 10-12 cars. The most recent turnouts have been GREAT! And I thank each and every one for committing to the event. For future events coming up in 2017 I will call ahead dependent upon site response of future cruise ins. I shoulder some of the blame for slow service yesterday. For future cruise ins I hope this is a trend that will continue to improve. Posting to let me know when events are scheduled really helps in determining whether or not to contact the place of business chosen so they can be better prepared to serve 40 cars as yesterday which equates to 60+ additional patrons.

Great turnout yesterday for sure! Had a great time and my daughter got some great pics that I'll try to post up today.

And Chad you're off the hook since Billy has his GHIG now. Haha She did tell me that she really likes the new one with the stripes though.
    2011 Black on Black GT

Quote Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
    Great turnout yesterday for sure! Had a great time and my daughter got some great pics that I'll try to post up today.

And Chad you're off the hook since Billy has his GHIG now. Haha She did tell me that she really likes the new one with the stripes though.
    Thanks. I appreciate her kindness of letting me slide. LOL! Tell her I want to see some creative video footage some time with that action camera. It works great except in wind like on a car. Nothing I could do would resolve that. Great picture and straight forward use. Hope you didn't mind me giving it to her.

Haha! I will tell her. What type of memory card does it take again? Forgot to ask her so I can order one.
    2011 Black on Black GT

Standard size SD Ram card I think 16Gig is the max size it will format. 2Gig will hold tons of footage btw.

Thread Information