Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Twisted Twins on the DD

I do like the "vinny..." award concept. Voted by the list but not necessarily the fastest car or maybe one that is not even on the list. I was talking to another member last night and another original member's car (two tone fox body) is now in texas making some pretty sweet power and putting down some impressive times. It would give us a chance to honor our "roots". I like it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    #2 - 2020 DD Challenge List

1997 Cobra - C heads, Cams, Sullivan intake, long tubes, homemade cai, 4.30, strange axles, e85, chromoly cage
    2000 Saleen S281SC - factory "stock"

Rules are rules.

On a side note, TT ran a best of a 5.43@131.5 yesterday. But I hurt something. Always something. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by S281SC View Post
    I do like the "vinny..." award concept. Voted by the list but not necessarily the fastest car or maybe one that is not even on the list. I was talking to another member last night and another original member's car (two tone fox body) is now in texas making some pretty sweet power and putting down some impressive times. It would give us a chance to honor our "roots". I like it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My son still talks about Vinny, maybe only met him three times at meets, including the first meet at Hooters when I'd just bought the Trans Am. Will never forget that impression....and he might have had a crush on Holly

Ok. Make him honorary on the dd list started by vinny. If he ever comes this way to race, he can make it on the main list or even the challenge list. That good for everyone?

Works for me boss...

Honorary this year. Rules should reflect next year that the car will have whatever spot it earns from here on out. Vinny started this site, he created the DD, he was building TT for this list (and True Street). You've kept this site alive Mike and a lot of us appreciate it, but this is Vinny's creation, and his car. It should always have a spot on the DD ET list regardless of where it's located. If Todd decides to come and run for spots on The Challenge list then that would be awesome too.
    Greg
    Midnight Mafia

I like this^^^
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

+ Juan

Thread Information