Thread: Who can mount and balance new tires for me?

Who can mount and balance new tires for me?

I just took delivery on 4 new tires for my Focus. Where can I go to get them mounted? I'm in Florence
    http://www.BobBarryFitness.com/

I'll take any color as long as it's black.

Jeremy Rice, AAA Bob Sumerel, Newport, NKY.

Gene Fine, SBZ member in hiding even refers him....

mustangjon at Tire Discounters Galbraith Road @ I 75
    is another option.

Jeremy is good and I would recommend him as someone local. We also have the best tire machines available at our shop in Covington. We charge $100 to mount and balance 4 tires
    ">

Quote Originally Posted by satan jamez View Post
    I just took delivery on 4 new tires for my Focus. Where can I go to get them mounted? I'm in Florence
    Anyone tire shop in your area..lmao
    Buy made in USA!

Quote Originally Posted by 1baddlx View Post
    Anyone tire shop in your area..lmao
    Yeah I should have been more specific. I'm looking for a place that will mount and balance for a good price. $100 is a bit steep in my mind IMO.

I'll check with Jon. I didn't realize he was still at TD.
    http://www.BobBarryFitness.com/

I'll take any color as long as it's black.

Tom's Tire Service down off Eastern on Stanley. Old mom and pop owned shop. They charged me $60 to mount some 18's and did a great job.(513) 871-8690
    2011 Black on Black GT

Quote Originally Posted by satan jamez View Post
    Yeah I should have been more specific. I'm looking for a place that will mount and balance for a good price. $100 is a bit steep in my mind IMO.

I'll check with Jon. I didn't realize he was still at TD.
    Lead must be expensive these days ,geesh
    Buy made in USA!

Not the lead it is the tire machines. Ever price a touchless tire machine? Our setup is approx $16k. We are told all the time we are too cheap, all in your perspective I guess. Someone brings an $8k set of Forgeline wheels, to them $150 is very cheap peace of mind they will be done correctly
    ">

Quote Originally Posted by mustangboy View Post
    Not the lead it is the tire machines. Ever price a touchless tire machine? Our setup is approx $16k. We are told all the time we are too cheap, all in your perspective I guess. Someone brings an $8k set of Forgeline wheels, to them $150 is very cheap peace of mind they will be done correctly
    The local tire shop we use is 7 bucks a wheel,or free mount and balance when purchasing a set of tires
    Buy made in USA!

I don't own a business, no need for me to price a tire mounting machine..thanks for the info though stangboy,if I decide to open a tire shop then I'll know what I'm facing costwise
    Buy made in USA!

Quote Originally Posted by mustangboy View Post
    I had some goofy kids screw up my factory rims on my GTi once and I was pissed.. The owner paid a guy to come and refinish them for me. I can't imagine what it would be like to own rims that are 8k. I'm pretty certain I'd just use them as decorations in my house. That being said, I'd love to have a really nice set of street wheels and tires some day. I'll keep you in mind.
    Rick

Rick90lx@yahoo-dot-com
    6.27625 liters of turbocharged goodness

Just for reference Jeremy Rice was in my shop today and I asked him what he charges and he said he has charged $100 a set since 2011. So my pricing is inline with what most others charge. Of course if you are buying tires from a store they are going to do it for free. Like with most things in life you get what you pay for.
    ">

Thread Information