87 T-Top gt(sold)
    93 Cobra (blk/grey)(sold)
    96 Cobra (blk/blk)(sold)
    93 Gt(put out to pasture)
    93 Cobra #4084(sold)
    2010 kona blue gt(sold)
    2013 ghig gt
    2018 kona blue gt

Thanks. Will be happy after the front shocks and struts are on Tuesday and the front sway bar is deleted.

Why are u deleting the front sway bar?

Less weight forward of the front wheels (37lbs as I understand it), and it is supposed to allow for better weight transfer to the rear wheels on launch. Several S197 setups on another site have done this along with the single adjustable front struts and don't notice much difference if any on the street. IT can always be bolted back in if I don't like the street feel or if there is no improvement off the line.

Oh, im aware of the advantages you listed. Sounded like in another post that you were content with the cars performance and wasnt messing with it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Oh, im aware of the advantages you listed. Sounded like in another post that you were content with the cars performance and wasn't messing with it anymore.
    Always looking for better transfer of power at minimal cost. I am happy with the car, I just wish this year for it to make a 10 sec pass in 85 degree air as it did in 65 degree air.

i took the front sway bar off my SGT, and i didnt notice a difference at all. im about to see if it makes a difference on my vert
    Present: 2014 GT vert - Lund tuned, Frpp cobra jet setup, 3" O/R X-pipe, GT500 mufflers, BMR drag springs, 20x9/10.5 STR 607's

Quote Originally Posted by WCKDGT View Post
    i took the front sway bar off my SGT, and i didnt notice a difference at all. im about to see if it makes a difference on my vert
    Thanks Bob. Look forward to seeing you and the family this year...unless you got busy and have another one on the way. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by redfirepearlgt View Post
    Thanks Bob. Look forward to seeing you and the family this year...unless you got busy and have another one on the way. LOL!
    lol were done w that non-sense lol im planning a few things for car power wise, nothing big but i hope it gets me to the 11's
    Present: 2014 GT vert - Lund tuned, Frpp cobra jet setup, 3" O/R X-pipe, GT500 mufflers, BMR drag springs, 20x9/10.5 STR 607's

Thread Information