Thread: NCM Motorsports Park Track Event April 8-9, 2017

NCM Motorsports Park Track Event April 8-9, 2017

NCM Motorsports Park Track Event

Hi All:

Another fun year of NCM Motorsports Park track action awaits for 2017. MVP Track Time is pleased to announce our April 8-9, 2017 NCM track event in Bowling Green. I hope you’ll join us for the on-track fun.

MVP’s goal remains the same since we began in 2006, offering you more actual track time at each event for less money. Our three run group format (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) offers you maximum driving time (2+ hours of scheduled daily track time) instead of standing around the paddock.

Below you will find our 2017 NCM track date, subject to possible revisions as the year progresses.

April 8-9, 2017: National Corvette Museum (Bowling Green, KY) – 10th Annual ”Tax Freedom Track Weekend”

Registration for MVP Track Time events at NCM is available on line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) or a mail-in registration for our 2017 track events at your choice of the links below:

Please feel free to join us at NCM Motorsports Park in 2017 for the on-track fun. All courteous, considerate, safe drivers are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to see you at NCM in 2017. Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time
    www.MVPTrackTime.com
    Like Us On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mvptracktime
    Phone: (314)249-3770
    E-mail: Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com

Just sent info to a SCCA buddy of mine. He needs a shakedown weekend before SCCA Majors at VIR.

I'll be bringing my dog.

We have 3-4 spots remaining in each run group. All courteous, considerate, safe drivers are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to see you at NCM. Happy Motoring!

Feff

Thread Information