Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2016 Dirty Dozen Final List

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow98Cobra View Post
    Sounds like you should be corvette shopping Chad.
    Jimmys car is now for sale! Its a bad bitch!! If I had the money, Id be in it!
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

Quote Originally Posted by redfirepearlgt View Post
    I'm good Eric old buddy. My ego isn't big enough for a Corvette, and its much easier to get out of my Mustang. Maybe age 60 will trigger my "lack of self-confidence gene" and I may consider one then. For now life is grand, the pecker works fine, my wife gives me plenty of attention, and I have no interest in a car I have to climb up out of.
    Threw it all out there haha wow

You definitely have to climb out of them. Glad your manhood is still in line. I am not sure how old people get in and out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by draggin50 View Post
    Jimmys car is now for sale! Its a bad bitch!! If I had the money, Id be in it!
    I saw that he had it up for sale, he has some money in that car. It is a bad bitch! Curious to see what he climbs into next.

You definitely have to climb out of them. Glad your manhood is still in line. I am not sure how old people get in and out of them.
    I think they get the seat lift assist option installed! LOL! I'm sure with as many old guys my age and up driving them there has to be a seat lift option! LOL! You know, like that recliner they advertise on TV that lifts up to help the old gal in and out of her reclining chair?

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Threw it all out there haha wow
    We're among friends here.

Quote Originally Posted by redfirepearlgt View Post
    I think they get the seat lift assist option installed! LOL! I'm sure with as many old guys my age and up driving them there has to be a seat lift option! LOL! You know, like that recliner they advertise on TV that lifts up to help the old gal in and out of her reclining chair?
    I know what my first mod will be then. Being 6'7 it is rough. Basically sitting on the ground.

I know what my first mod will be then. Being 6'7 it is rough. Basically sitting on the ground.
    You need the seat rail extension so you can move that seat all the way back against the tail lights like you have in the Cobra! LOL!

Enjoy it man. Just having fun with you. As I have said before even when I was a devoted Chevy guy in high school, I had no love for Corvettes. Just one of those cars I never liked.
    Last edited by redfirepearlgt; 02-05-2017 at 08:16 PM.

Thread Information