"....Reaching into his bag and taking out a stone, he slung it and struck the Philistine on the forehead, and he fell face down on the ground." 1 Samuel 17:49

Had some great racing today. Shayne gave me our heat by going left of center right off the start line. Thankfully we both avoided each other through some fancy driving of Shayne's and pedaling on my part. But a mere 23 minutes later and Draggin50 had to go and spoil my moment of glory at being #1. In his call out for the winner of me and Shayne he ran a 10.38@137 to my 10.83@131 edging me out of the #1 spot by half a car. By the end of the day. S281 gave me a serious run cracking a new PB 11.01@122 on a 1.47 60ft to my 10.88@130 on a 1.65 60ft edging him out by half a fender. Shayne gained his wits and found his way back to the top by the end of the day. ................................But for 23 glorious moments I was #1 and had toppled the Giant. Just goes to further prove that anything can happen in racing. When the smoke cleared I was sitting in the #4 spot.

Congrats Shayne on retaking #1.