Went there for dinner yesterday. It was my wife's folks 60th anniversary as well as my wife's and mine 30th anniversary. My brother in law made reservations 3 weeks ago. He specifically asked for a nice window seat.
When we got there, they did seat us by a window, but clear back in a corner with not much of a view. There were people walking in that got better seats.
I have been going to Montgomery Inn for many, many years. I can tell you this, the ribs are NOT what they used to be. We have found that ribs at Butterbees in Milford are much better than MI.
The ribs were just OK. The baked potatoes, while good were stone cold-they wouldn't even melt butter.
The only good part of the experience, the waitress was first class. She had a great personality and was attentive.
All in all, a disappointing experience. It certainly didn't add to our celebration.
I know I don't plan to go back any time soon. Sad, MI is a Cincinnati institution, but not what it used to be- and certainly not worth what they charge. Ted Gregory is rolling over in his grave.