On the way home from the movies on Sunday - I was in my 2014 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7L going down 202 and went to pass this Dodge Diesel truck that was behind a slow moving car. It was clear and had been following and the other truck had not made a move to pass in a couple of miles.

I go to pass the truck and he decides to floor and try and cut me off thinking his diesel, which I am sure he had modified a bit since it had the bed stack on it , would have the grunt to out accelerate my Hemi.

Little did he know I have a tuner / tune / CAI plus the 8 speed tranny and he got beat and had to slow down before he almost ran into the back of the car. I let the truck run out to over 100 before coasting.

I waited to see if he wanted to try and play again but he trailed back and turned at the light at 202 / 571.

Kinda pissed he tried to pull that shit at night and especially when I waited for him to pass the car and he never did.

I have the Diablosport InTune2 / K & N Cold Air kit on the truck. Getting a Greene Racing tune for it here shortly. It will surprise some people for sure.