Thread: Another g@$ da@# theft

Another g@$ da@# theft

Yet again. Another fricken thief. Broke into my expedition, stole my entire stereo system. Why work and buy when you can steal from jason. Jesus christ....
    86. Gt. 4 eyes baby!
    92 lx convertible
    96 Chevy cavalier (rip)
    99 Eddie bauer expedition. Alive again !!
    08 gmc Yukon Denali xl.
    98 Buick park ave. (61k miles)
    93 notch.

Sorry to hear. This heroin shit is getting out of hand.

Drugs are probably 80% of the Butler County indictments- they print them in the local paper every few weeks. About the same percentage of the indicted either live in either Hamilton or Middletown. Understandable since they are the two most densely populated areas in the county, but still. There's a lot of heroin usage in those two cities.
    2003 SVT Mustang Cobra
    11.40@124
    Pics, mods, track videos, other stuff..

The rest of the fleet:
    2019 Edge ST
    2015 Taurus SHO
    2013 SVT F150 Raptor

So apparently the NARCAN pens and Methadone clinics aren't really helping it sounds to me. Maybe its time for some tough love. I am one for limiting NARCAN injections to one per patient only. KUMBAYA methods clearly aren't working. Meanwhile people with serious emergencies are waiting while paramedics and rescue response are busy on their third OD 911 call at the same address. Tough love time.

I've got family members whacked out on drugs. Love them to death. Would love to hunt and fish with them once again. But they won't get clean so we can do those things. I'm done with them. If they were found dead tomorrow in the farmhouse my father and his sisters are letting them live in (rent free and utility free) I wouldn't shed a tear for them. They have made their choices even when people have offered to get them into a rehab center at the family cost. I'd no more support sending Rescue to their place with NARCAN every two to three days than I would a stranger. This has to stop and its not going to stop by simply reviving people with Narcan and sending them to Methadone clinics. The only person I personally know who has gotten off Heroin is a woman who got busted in her car with possession and was tossed in jail for it. That got her cleaned up and was a wake up call. Now she is clean, works, takes proper care of her children, has a fiancé, and has a life. Seems the tough route is the only route I have seen that has any effect if at all.

Sorry for your theft situation.

^I'm with ya
    2015 Gt

Sorry to hear Jason... The shit is out of control any more. Even small towns are plagued with the crap. Even out here where I am, we are dealing with it. People are going as far as killing horses and cutting the mane off to sell for drugs. Not sure what horse hair is used for or going for price wise, but it has been happening.

You need some country life!!! It aint perfect, maybe a tad bit more enjoyable. Ask Aaron!
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

Three strikes and your out....dead.

But lets give them 10-25 chances to kill someone use like they do with DUI offenders.

I have nice video of the whole act. Jack as was in my truck for 17 minutes. Not a care in the world. After thoughts make me think there was someone close by letting go them know if anyone was coming etc. Sadly it won't get assigned to a detective, only hope that the similarity of another case would pop up leading them to this occurrence. . He came prepared, tool belt and all. He did however leave his blood behind. So we do have his DNA for what it's worth. It was sent off, waiting for results. Why work when you can steal from jason. Jesus christ if they would of asked I would of given them what they wanted for a nice stereo system.
    86. Gt. 4 eyes baby!
    92 lx convertible
    96 Chevy cavalier (rip)
    08 gmc Yukon Denali xl.
    93 notch.

86. Gt. 4 eyes baby!
    92 lx convertible
    96 Chevy cavalier (rip)
    08 gmc Yukon Denali xl.
    93 notch.

Don't you wish you could attach laser guided bullets to the camera and just off them!!!

Nothing worse than a thief!
    1992 Gould GT project...

Amazing gonad size. Walking straight across the street all lit up with yard lights. Sure hope they can make something from the crap bag in the still shot. i'd find a way to mount a wireless cam out on that yard light. It has 120 feeding it. Just a matter of tapping in for a power source and setting up the wireless link to your security system. You'd get real good coverage from that. Otherwise i;d look into a PTZ mounted on my roof top zero'd in on my cars.
    Last edited by redfirepearlgt; 08-07-2017 at 04:22 PM.

Man that suck! Cant stand a thief!

The still shot is horrible. The video and pics are much better. I now have true 4k 120 foot night vision on the property. Grand total of 20 cameras. His ass is mine, sayeth jason.
    This is a huge problem in the neighborhood apparently. In last 18 months, 2 to 3 a week average.
    86. Gt. 4 eyes baby!
    92 lx convertible
    96 Chevy cavalier (rip)
    08 gmc Yukon Denali xl.
    93 notch.

Quote Originally Posted by redfirepearlgt View Post
    Amazing gonad size. Walking straight across the street all lit up with yard lights. Sure hope they can make something from the crap bag in the still shot. i'd find a way to mount a wireless cam out on that yard light. It has 120 feeding it. Just a matter of tapping in for a power source and setting up the wireless link to your security system. You'd get real good coverage from that. Otherwise i;d look into a PTZ mounted on my roof top zero'd in on my cars.
    We have 3 tpz cameras, motion detection, etc etc. Alarms, the whole nine. If I could post the video on here you all would love the balls he has. At 120 foot I can count freckles.
    86. Gt. 4 eyes baby!
    92 lx convertible
    96 Chevy cavalier (rip)
    08 gmc Yukon Denali xl.
    93 notch.

Hope you get him Jason! Whats the world coming too?
    1992 Gould GT project...

Thread Information