Thread: Hammerhead GT 150cc Two Seater Buggy ...

Hammerhead GT 150cc Two Seater Buggy ...

My oldest has moved his interest from riding this to Firearms and has decided to let it go to further his collection ...

Hammerhead GT Two Seater Buggy with 150cc GY6 Engine with Electric Start and Reverse ... 18" Kirkey Aluminum Race Seats installed last year, New front lights and LED Tail/Brakelight ... Painted Flat Black with Spray on Bedliner on the floor ... Rear rack was removed and replaced with a toolbox ... Aluminum Rims ... Will do about 45 mph but can be governed down to a crawl for new/young drivers ... I have two sets of 5 point harnesses (not installed) that go with it ...

Super Fun for Adults or Children ...

Going to give SBZ first shot before listing on Craigslist ...

$1,000 Firm for a Banger ...

Feel Free to Text or Call me @ (937) 2Zero6- 2Four8Nine ...

Thanks
    Last edited by k062693w; 05-02-2017 at 10:05 PM.
    Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

I have one of these and my kids wear it out! They are worth every penny in my opinion. This is a great deal!
    TIM

2017 Mustang Ecoboost 4cyl automatic

11.94 @ 115

Quote Originally Posted by RACEME View Post
    I have one of these and my kids wear it out! They are worth every penny in my opinion. This is a great deal!
    Yep ... We have two of them and my youngest still rides his almost daily ... He's been riding his since he was 5 ...

I think I have it priced well considering the cost of the Kirkeys with covers ...
    Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

I agree. It is the perfect toy for visiting kids also. You just turn it down a little, put their parent in the passenger seat and turn them loose. I think your price is low if anything. I see them for $1500-2000 that sell quickly.
    TIM

2017 Mustang Ecoboost 4cyl automatic

11.94 @ 115

Quote Originally Posted by RACEME View Post
    I agree. It is the perfect toy for visiting kids also. You just turn it down a little, put their parent in the passenger seat and turn them loose. I think your price is low if anything. I see them for $1500-2000 that sell quickly.
    Exactly ...

I know that they are worth more than I'm asking, But you wouldn't believe some of the offers people have made on Craigslist ... It's Crazy ...

One guy texted and asked if I'd trade him for the wheels and tires off a 1996 Chevy Truck !!! WTF ???

I'm really surprised that it hasn't sold yet ...
    Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

Gotta love Craigslist!!! Never know what you'll get offered on there!

Im surprised you still have this. People are always looking for these. One of these days your gonna have to make the leap over to Facebook. That's the place to sell stuff now a days!
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

Quote Originally Posted by draggin50 View Post
    Gotta love Craigslist!!! Never know what you'll get offered on there!

Im surprised you still have this. People are always looking for these. One of these days your gonna have to make the leap over to Facebook. That's the place to sell stuff now a days!
    That's what the Wife keeps telling me ... I'm sure it'll happen eventually, But just not ready for another place to post ... LOL
    Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

He's right. It's better than any forum these days. I've bought and sold tons of parts over there in the past year.
    2011 Black on Black GT

Quote Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
    He's right. It's better than any forum these days. I've bought and sold tons of parts over there in the past year.
    I guess I'm going to take you guy's advice and I'll have the Wife post it on there ...

Thanks Everyone for the advice ...
    Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

I hate to say it Aaron but that's where most of my stuff gets sold any more. The day of the forum is almost dead due to social media. It sure sucks!

But there are a ton of car specific pages, yard sale pages, and so on that you can post up on. And if they try to screw you over, you can put them on blast! Its not that bad really!
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

SOLD !!!
    Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

Thread Information