Thread: My new toy

My new toy

Still no car. I've been contemplating selling it and going with another hobby. Im just over it. I bought the new 300 horsepower seadoo. I already purchased a chip that'll allow it to go 80 mph. Still has a warranty and my 2 year old son loves it. Its pretty fast. Goes 0-60 in 3 seconds and turns like a shifter cart.

All Ready getting ideas for the old 2200r supercharger

I think I'll leave it alone. I learned my lesson the first time lol.

looks nice congrats!

They look like fun, but I'm not into getting in river water. If I ever end up near the ocean, I will get one.

Quote Originally Posted by adragon72 View Post
    looks nice congrats!
    Appreciate it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NXcoupe View Post
    They look like fun, but I'm not into getting in river water. If I ever end up near the ocean, I will get one.
    I can ride all day without getting wet lol

Wow, looks like a beast for the water for sure!
    #9 2011 Spring Street Car Shoutout

1991 Mini Tubed Mustang Coupe, in the works.
    351W base, PG, Stock Suspension chassis

I bet that's a blast! The only problem is letting it set for a 6 months out of a year.
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

It's about as seasonal as a street bike. I've ridden them in late November in a wet suite. I can't believe how fast these things have gotten. They even have a 450 hp kit for these things. They wear you out fast. But they're gas hogs.

I was thinking that thing must burn a tank of gas pretty damn quick if you are ragging on it. Sure is a long way from the 1990 SP I have. I think it has a whopping 55 HP.

What's it weigh? The old SP is only 365 lbs and is light enough to jump it over typical boat wakes. The only bigger and heavier PWCs I've been on just cut right through that same boat wake. Seemed like you'd need ocean swells or a huge barge wake to really launch them in the air. Or can you just lean back and punch it and have it jump right out of the water purely using the jet?
    2003 SVT Mustang Cobra
    11.40@124
    Pics, mods, track videos, other stuff..

The rest of the fleet:
    2019 Edge ST
    2015 Taurus SHO
    2013 SVT F150 Raptor

I drove a 185 and 210hp seadoo before... 300 that's wild!. I took the 185 hp one to 63 mph and that was plenty fast. Should be a fun time to ride that!
    Joe

Quote Originally Posted by IWRBB View Post
    I was thinking that thing must burn a tank of gas pretty damn quick if you are ragging on it. Sure is a long way from the 1990 SP I have. I think it has a whopping 55 HP.

What's it weigh? The old SP is only 365 lbs and is light enough to jump it over typical boat wakes. The only bigger and heavier PWCs I've been on just cut right through that same boat wake. Seemed like you'd need ocean swells or a huge barge wake to really launch them in the air. Or can you just lean back and punch it and have it jump right out of the water purely using the jet?
    Mine weighs 600+ lbs dry. They have to be big or they'll flip in the turns. The G's on this thing is unreal. Most people don't realize that in order to turn you have to hit the throttle. The more throttle the harder you turn. Not only are you pulling G's from the side. They're pulling G's backwards as well faster than a crotch rocket. Add that with choppy water and its a hell of a workout. I bought it thinking it would be easier and safer than motocross. Boy was I wrong. I didn't expect it to be as fast as it is.

Yea, it doesn't have a rudder or outdrive acting as one. You got to hit the throttle if you want it to turn. Seen people with the steering locked to one side hit a dock or run it onto the shore because they didn't give it any gas to turn it.

Where you take it? Caesar Creek is where we typically end up. Pretty big and relatively clean water. Eastfork is nasty and too small, the river is nasty too but some of those barge wakes are incredible for jumping. I remember one that had waves that were about 6 feet from top to bottom, about 10 of them in a row. It was like ramps in the water.
    2003 SVT Mustang Cobra
    11.40@124
    Pics, mods, track videos, other stuff..

The rest of the fleet:
    2019 Edge ST
    2015 Taurus SHO
    2013 SVT F150 Raptor

I live right next to eastfork. I've taken it to eastfork, casears creek and the river. The river is the funnest. Neither lake is big enough to let this thing loose. Im across both lakes in like 15-20 seconds.

Thread Information