Thread: E20 TT 7/28/2017 ????

E20 TT 7/28/2017 ????

Anyone going down this Friday? Air temps are going to be low for this time of year according to the current weather forecast for Friday...and it is supposed to be DRY!

Sounds promising, I may make plans to do so.
    #9 2011 Spring Street Car Shoutout

1991 Mini Tubed Mustang Coupe, in the works.
    351W base, PG, Stock Suspension chassis

Yes planning on bringing down a car.

I wish I could but Ill be stuck at work.... Airplane is supposed to leave today but its no where close to being completed. May have to work this weekend also. SUCKS!!!!
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

two maybe's and a yes. Hmmmmmmmmmmm...don't know if I wish to dirty up over 25 hours of paint detail work for that. I may just go to the Milford Cruise in and hang out. At least that way the car is clean enough to head for Cars and Coffee in Crecscent Hills Mall Saturday morning. Will have to think about this. I expected that everyone would be going after the hot spell and series of rained out Fridays this season.

Enjoy the TnT at E20 or C & C - I will be headed up to NMRA in Joliet tomorrow. Will be posting videos and pics to my FB page.

Heck I may get up early and drive up to Route 66 to watch and hang out. If I had a trailer and truck set up to pull it, I'd head up Friday night and run true street with you Saturday. Really don't like the idea of breaking down 4.5 hours from home with no means of returning...not to mention being just south of one of the highest crime rate cities in the country.

60% chance of rain.............................................. .................................AGAIN!

80's and sunny all weekend is the forecast in Joliet - humidity under 50% after 1pm and the dew point about 60 degrees as well. Looks like great weather for racing.

I am planning kilkare tomorrow night. But when (i mean if) they are closed because of rain i will likely go down to edgewater friday. If the rain stops at 3:00 friday afternoon like it is supposed to. Haha. If not then its a bracket racing day at kilkare saturday for me. I need some track time. All of this rain has cancelled the last couple of outings i had planned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    #2 - 2020 DD Challenge List

1997 Cobra - C heads, Cams, Sullivan intake, long tubes, homemade cai, 4.30, strange axles, e85, chromoly cage
    2000 Saleen S281SC - factory "stock"

So assuming the track is open i will be at edgewater making passes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    #2 - 2020 DD Challenge List

1997 Cobra - C heads, Cams, Sullivan intake, long tubes, homemade cai, 4.30, strange axles, e85, chromoly cage
    2000 Saleen S281SC - factory "stock"

Looks like the radar is clear and anything west and north of us is pushing due south. The air will suck due to the humidity, but it will be nice to make a pass or two tonight after over a month without a trip to the track. SURE WISH I HAD MY STALL CONVERTER.

Rumor has it CASH will also be down. Don't know about anyone else.

I wont be there but i know alot of people going out there tonight. Watch for a white corvette and silver WS6 running its a grudge match between em.
    2014 Mustang GT (Track Pack) Mods: Boss 302 Intake, Air Raid CAI, Stainless works long tube headers & off road x-pipe, Flowmaster outlaws cat back. Stock 3.73 gears Tuned by Mike @ Dayton Performance

^^^ Okay. No shame if the TA loses to a vette. Lots of ego boosting if the vette gets beat by the TA. My money, so to speak is on the TA.

Good turnout tonight. Even saw Silver Bullet down there with Tim.

The Vette did lose i winded up going out there but didnt run my car. It was a good night. got cut short from the water leaking on the track though.
    2014 Mustang GT (Track Pack) Mods: Boss 302 Intake, Air Raid CAI, Stainless works long tube headers & off road x-pipe, Flowmaster outlaws cat back. Stock 3.73 gears Tuned by Mike @ Dayton Performance

^^^ Saw it happen. Ta beat him. TA was on 7 cylinders. LOL! Vette owners and their egos must cost them a looooooooooootta money. LOL!

i know haha we were all joking saying he beat em and burned 5 qts of oil in the process lol

Thread Information