Thread: Muncie Friday Night Heads Up Series

Muncie Friday Night Heads Up Series

I am headed over to Muncie for the Friday Night Heads Up Series this Friday. This is index racing unless you go in the 1/8 mile and 1/4 mile classes. Index's are 9.5 / 10.5 / 11.5 / 12.5 / 13.5. They use an arm drop for eliminations with no time displayed. It's a pretty fun event. Payout is $400 for index classes and $750 for the 1/4 and 1/8 mile classes. Rules / payouts are here - http://www.team260racing.com/muncie-...p-friday-night.

If anyone is interested in going let me know. I am trailering over on Friday afternoon.

Its a nice track and prep has been great the 3 times I have been there. The Team 260 guys keep this event organized and in control. I recommend it at least once if you have ever wanted to go race at Muncie.

I will be in the slow car 12.5 class which has historically had the most car in it.

I'd love to go but have a funeral I have to be at 4 hours from home Friday morning. Otherwise I may be very tempted to meet up and run in the 10.50 class just so I could let it all out knowing I wouldn't have a chance.

Post it at next go around. Thanks.

I went to the semi finals in the 12.5 class last night.
    It was a 28 car field. Ran my fastest mph ever at 109.89. Had a blast.

Muncie Heads Up Series is tomorrow again. They have changed it to using the tree now with an instant green once pre-stage and Stage are both lit now due to issues with saying who jumped and who didn't on the arm drop. I am heading over tomorrow.

Thread Information