Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Mustang bites the big one at KD

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    604

    Mustang bites the big one at KD

    Last edited by Rick93coupe; 08-12-2017 at 01:26 AM.
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum - If you want peace, prepare for war."
    "Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. But instead, Punishment."

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Leesburg, Ohio
    Posts
    6,052
    Sucks for him. Seen this coming. Track surface, dew, and big power don't mix. Eric I think had a real good video of what the track surface looked like. Worse than any road around me.
    Photobucket can kiss my ass!!!

    04 Comp Orange Cobra #3653

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Germantown
    Posts
    5,457
    You wont ever catch me racing there. That's borderline retarded and I do stupid shit all the time.
    Rick

    Rick90lx@yahoo-dot-com
    6.27625 liters of turbocharged goodness


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    williamsburg
    Posts
    3,019
    Had to been worse track I've ever seen.The end of that track had small pebbles and all kinds of shit when I walked down it screw that..but saw the wreck glad to see he was alright.
    Last edited by SN95N/A; 08-07-2017 at 10:12 AM.
    2015 Gt

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    germantown
    Posts
    1,052
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick93coupe View Post
    You wont ever catch me racing there. That's borderline retarded and I do stupid shit all the time.
    Yea you do! But I do too......

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Troy, Ohio
    Posts
    1,128
    I seen where someone had posted that the track surface "would insure that there is a level playing field", I interpreted that to mean it was going to be complete shit, I was wrong, it was obviously worse than shit. Figured something like this was going to happen.
    Greg
    Midnight Mafia

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Leesburg, Ohio
    Posts
    6,052
    We will see it happen again soon since the are doing the 2.0 version. When you have a shit track, pebbles, cut grass, limbs, and top it off with midnight dew, bad shit will happen. Id like to keep my expensive investment in 1 piece. In all honesty, how much money can you make? $500... Yeah that seems worth while.
    Photobucket can kiss my ass!!!

    04 Comp Orange Cobra #3653

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    williamsburg
    Posts
    3,019
    Funny you says grass I was like is that fn hay on the track lol picked up 3 nuts and a washer also
    2015 Gt

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Leesburg, Ohio
    Posts
    6,052
    Haha its that bad!! Just a little insight for those who have never seen it. Its no bull shit!! And you can see about 3 layers of black top.
    Photobucket can kiss my ass!!!

    04 Comp Orange Cobra #3653

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Leesburg, Ohio
    Posts
    6,052
    Don't get me wrong, it is a very cool place. It does have potential. Im not a fan of the guard rails, the missing pieces of black top, or the cleanliness of the track surface.

    On top of all that, your dealing with the midnight dew setting in and its an accident waiting to happen as seen. It would be much safer to do during the evening.
    Photobucket can kiss my ass!!!

    04 Comp Orange Cobra #3653

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Manchester, OH
    Posts
    597
    Ive seen Joey Alley make some pretty quick passes down that track but it is a mess, etter hope your car doesn't sit too low or that initial ascent up that mountain they call a shutdown will get you lol
    1992 lx 5.0 5 speed stock and slow but looks good!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Germantown
    Posts
    5,457
    Quote Originally Posted by draggin50 View Post
    We will see it happen again soon since the are doing the 2.0 version. When you have a shit track, pebbles, cut grass, limbs, and top it off with midnight dew, bad shit will happen. Id like to keep my expensive investment in 1 piece. In all honesty, how much money can you make? $500... Yeah that seems worth while.
    That's how I see it. Why take such a risk and for what? "Good job man, you didn't die. Sorry about your car bro, it was nice."
    Rick

    Rick90lx@yahoo-dot-com
    6.27625 liters of turbocharged goodness


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Leesburg, Ohio
    Posts
    6,052
    Quote Originally Posted by slow86fiveoh View Post
    Ive seen Joey Alley make some pretty quick passes down that track but it is a mess, etter hope your car doesn't sit too low or that initial ascent up that mountain they call a shutdown will get you lol
    Joey is crazy though! He gets it honest from Duke!
    Photobucket can kiss my ass!!!

    04 Comp Orange Cobra #3653

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Troy, Ohio
    Posts
    1,128
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick93coupe View Post
    That's how I see it. Why take such a risk and for what? "Good job man, you didn't die. Sorry about your car bro, it was nice."
    Exactly
    Greg
    Midnight Mafia

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •