Alright, Im about at the end off my rope trying to figure out where my noise is coming from on the Cobra.

It started out when I turned left I got a popping noise from the passenger rear area. Did this a few times while driving it to work. Brought it home and parked it. Had a little bit of a leak from the pinion seal but nothing major. Nothing sticks out to be making the noise. Went to drive it today to a car show and now its doing it under a load too. Brought it back home...

I noticed I have the bushings blown out of the lower control arms. I just ordered new ones tonight from Maximum Motorsports. They are their Weight Jacker control arms. I know they aren't exactly what I should have for the power. I can see where they have moved a little. Could this be the cause?

It has a Eaton Truetrac in it. I have not pulled the cover off to see if the bolts backed out but that's next on the list. I pulled the driveshaft and the U joints felt ok. Nice and snug but not overly tight.

Any suggestions??? It seems to do it when the passenger side squats. That's what makes me think it could just be the lower control arm bushings.