Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The new look...

The new look...

Finally got things sorted out on the look of this car. I had been unhappy with the charcoal metallic stripes I chose because they turn black at any angle other than head on in a specific light. I am not a fan of extreme contrast when it comes to stripes. So when I discovered the stripes were beginning to lift on the front bumper a mere 5 months after having them done I decided to find a closer place to have them redone AND lighten up more to a gray color that would be more subtle but with some metallic properties. I went to a kid named Aaron at Cincy Vinyl Wraps and he did an amazing job. So after I got the car back I also realized that my wheels were too dark as well too my liking as they had been matched to the stripes. In addition they are 15 spoke and take forever to wash and clean. So I decided to go with a set of wheels I was originally wanting and the package now looks complete and more to my personal taste. The Vossens were such a great deal and initially looked very nice on the car at first glance but you know how that goes. So here is the final deal all done.

The car looks fantastic, I'd be proud to drive that around.
    Rick

Rick90lx@yahoo-dot-com
    6.27625 liters of turbocharged goodness

Looks great Chad!! Made a huge difference.
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

Looks Great Chad !!! I like the combo ...
    Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

thanks.

Looks great!!! I love the wheels.

Thanks G. good seeing you today BTW!

Looks killer...

Thanks Mike.

Looking good!!!

Wow! That looks great.

Thanks.

Yes it was good seeing you too. There were over 300 cars there yesterday for the show. One guy looked at my car and I heard him say " that's a lot of rubber out back on those tires" and his friend said "that's a lot of rubber on the car from those tires" I had to laugh. I had some people stop and ask about my build and I had several compliments on the wheels so I was glad I didn't change them out for the drive yesterday. I brought a raced car to a car show but it was fun day.

Looks great. Love the wheel choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gzbs197 View Post
    Yes it was good seeing you too. There were over 300 cars there yesterday for the show. One guy looked at my car and I heard him say " that's a lot of rubber out back on those tires" and his friend said "that's a lot of rubber on the car from those tires" I had to laugh. I had some people stop and ask about my build and I had several compliments on the wheels so I was glad I didn't change them out for the drive yesterday. I brought a raced car to a car show but it was fun day.
    Plenty of unraced, seldom driven, low mileage big HP vehicles there. The only reason I showed is because Eric called me and told me about it. I hadn't seen him in a while so I showed up and hung with him and his Corvette cronies. Hadn't seen him in a while so that was a nice time to visit. Sorry I didn't hang with you very long as I had not known you were going to be there. I normally enjoy going to cruise ins where people normally show up with cars that see the street more than the trailer or at least make it to the track and can be street driven. Mine was covered in bugs and the interior was dirty from dog snot smudges on the windows to dirt in the seats from being on my back trying to adjust the front struts at the track Friday night. Anyway see you again some time when you have that meat grinder installed and tuned.

Car looks amazing
    2015 Gt

Thanks. Just took me a while to get my mind right. LOL!

Those wheels, stance and colors look Bad Ass!!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

Wow. Beautiful

Thread Information