I've been out of Mustangs for a couple years now and decided to jump back in with a 1993 notchback. Some of you guys may recognize this car as it was Alan Pittman for several years and was Scott's a few years prior to that. The car is a 100k mile car with a completely stock engine and an Immaculate black interior but does need a little bit of paint and body work to be amazing. I already has an 03 cobra irs with koni coil overs and all the maximum Motorsport goodies as well as cobra brakes all around. I have been considering doing a widebody for quite sometime so that may happen with this car. The plan is to do a 295 Square setup on the car using the CCW classic wheels that I have already picked up. I also have all of the Maximum Motorsports parts to do the front suspension as well as all of the parts to do the cam, heads etc etc on the engine. With that being said I am slightly considering selling the car and picking up an air-cooled Porsche 911 so someone please talk me out of that, LOL or make me an offer I can't refuse on the Mustang. Here are a few pictures as it currently sits. The black notch is Matt Farrah's car I got the please of seeing in person at bbi autosports in CA. I have loved it ever since. The 911 is the color scheme I am currently thinking of doing but that is not set but I love Audi nardo gray. If you are curious about the steering wheel it is a Momo proto tipo that was designed by Magnus walker and I actually purchased at his shop in Los Angeles and was to go in my first 911. I got impatient, lol.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk