Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NMRA BG 9-30-17 photos

Looks like you had good shooting points. That makes me want to go there and take some pictures next year.
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

It's nice having Chad around because he can show what the car is doing w/ the photos versus guessing.
    #9 2011 Spring Street Car Shoutout

1991 Mini Tubed Mustang Coupe, in the works.
    351W base, PG, Stock Suspension chassis

Quote Originally Posted by draggin50 View Post
    Looks like you had good shooting points. That makes me want to go there and take some pictures next year.
    I was able to find a few open holes. Got some great shots but they were killed by magazine photobugs stepping in front of me just as the action started. I was able to get inside the walls for a short time when Shayne was making his second round of passes. Between the walls and stands was reserved for NMRA video and photo staff free lancing the event. Thankfully unlike National Trail the track sits down and isn't raised so you get a better view of things. The old eye seems to be getting a little better perspective on things these days it seems. Still just a novice though. I'd love to get shots like Tabitha who used to post here quite a bit. She is my inspiration. Haven't heard from her in a long time.

I think she post on some of the Face book groups. I know you don't care for social media.

Yeah she does some very nice pictures!!! I follow her and Kelly on FB. Both do great jobs.
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

Thread Information