Thread: 10/20/2017 - E20 Test and Tune

10/20/2017 - E20 Test and Tune

I plan on heading down Friday night fora few passes. Probably will be my last passes of the year. Right now the weather is looking good and the DA is potentially going to be very nice. Hope to see a few people down.

I am planning on coming down chad

Not ready to get Mom's Buick out to a track, was hoping it would be at Tri-State.

The small dinner after Mom's services, as my son and I were leaving back to Cincy, I got a text about the rubber smell and black marks.

Guilty I was. Mom found the TC button when her car had 150 miles on it....my attempt was lame in companionship.

I am headed out the Muncie for the last Friday night heads up. They are also having a slick and drag radial only TnT from 11am to 3pm for $60 with gates opening at 9am. Should be a pretty low car count and they will be doing a full track prep as some of the faster heads up cars will be there to test before racing . Going to take vacation and just spend the day at the track.

I wish I could but I just picked up the rear end from Moser on Tuesday so its not in the car yet.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

1998 Mustang GT
    Coyote Swapped

Good luck on your run Chad. I'll probably make it out next month to Edgewater.
    Joe

I was going to try and make it down tonight but its going to be no for me as well. Ill be down next Friday for the Dozen race though.
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

Thread Information