Thread: Radiator Bracket

Radiator Bracket

I am looking for a Steeda or similar radiator bracket for my fox.

I am currently running one that I quickly made a few years ago to get me by and I am tired of looking at it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, I couldn’t find a bracket like I was looking for so I decided to make one.

I took a few measurements so that I could layout an accurate drawing of what I wanted (Im weird and always draw everything out first) before I make anything. From the sketch I made a bracket from cardboard (see below).

Once I was happy with the fitment (luckily I got it right the first time) of the cardboard, I made a small version from metal. The first one wasn’t perfect, as you can see from the tape holding it together, and I had to cut it apart to make it fit correctly.

Once I was happy with how the small version fit, I went ahead and made a full size version. This took two attempts as the first one was not bent correctly. However the second one came out pretty good (see pictures below). All that’s left is to clean it up some and send it out to get powder coated spit matches the rest of my engine.

Looks good, if you are local bring it down to Killer Koatings and I will coat it for you.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    ">

Quote Originally Posted by mustangboy View Post
    Looks good, if you are local bring it down to Killer Koatings and I will coat it for you.

Where are you / Killer Koatings located?

I have a buddy that has done all of my powder coating for me. However if he is ever backed up or whatever id like to have a backup plan.

Quote Originally Posted by SnailPony View Post
    Where are you / Killer Koatings located?

I have a buddy that has done all of my powder coating for me. However if he is ever backed up or whatever id like to have a backup plan.

We are located in Covington Kentucky off of the 12th Street exit

">

Mustangboy I just messaged you.

Thread Information