Thread: Anyone a Starwars geek???

Anyone a Starwars geek???

Just curious if anyone has plans to see episode 8 The Last Jedi this coming weekend. I have seen all episodes on the big screen since episode 4 was released in 1977. This one looks to be a lulu. Can't wait to see it, but as all the previous episodes I will wait a few weeks for the whacks to clear before going to a Saturday afternoon matinee showing. Lots will be covered in this episode.

Star Wars went to Hell with Disney and their Diversity Bullshit ...
    Aaron

F**K Photobucket !!!

I do agree that it’s not the same as the originals. However I am excited to see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I am a star wars geek. There, I said it. I will be going to see it a couple times. I rarely go the first week.

I will probably take the boy to see it. We usually wait a few weeks before going.

Hey Chad do you want to get together with me and my boys maybe grab lunch then see the movie?

Quote Originally Posted by redfirepearlgt View Post
    Just curious if anyone has plans to see episode 8 The Last Jedi this coming weekend. I have seen all episodes on the big screen since episode 4 was released in 1977. This one looks to be a lulu. Can't wait to see it, but as all the previous episodes I will wait a few weeks for the whacks to clear before going to a Saturday afternoon matinee showing. Lots will be covered in this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by adragon72 View Post
    Hey Chad do you want to get together with me and my boys maybe grab lunch then see the movie?
    Man we'd be all up for that if you are going to wait until the rush subsides.

We have no problem waiting. I was just looking at the calendar and realized that the next weekend after the release we are out of town. Just let me know and if you get an opportunity or an itch to go before we return then go ahead and see it no hard feelings.

I'll text ya

I just saw it. I thought it was worth going to. The crowd wasn't that big on Sunday at 10:30 AM.
    Joe

We are planning it see it very soon. Just have to get through the Christmas season. I can't wait. We've watched episode 7 3 times in the last week on Blueray, and Rogue 1 once.

I saw it last night. A co-worker HATED it, but I found it entertaining. Not as good as Rogue One, but better than the first Disney attempt.
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

I pretty much mirror this:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/24773...ew-ben-shapiro

...I still cant believe they killed Ackbar.....
    "The Truth is, Your the Weak, and I am the Tyranny of Evil Men!"

Makes me not want to waste the money or time seeing it after reading that review.......rather plot killer.

I also found this entertaining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPsRp7uUXUk
    "The Truth is, Your the Weak, and I am the Tyranny of Evil Men!"

Saw it. Was better IMHO than what the spoiler attachment indicated. I feel the story line stayed with the original idea. My wife sat bawling through the final credits and finally got her composure so we could get up and leave. From someone seeing us together you would have thought I had just told her in the movie I wanted a divorce. She was that upset at the end of the movie. I will add it to my movie collection.....hopefully it will come out in 4K True Dolby.

Thread Information