Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2018, What-cha got??

I was there when it happened - was going to shoot video of his first pass. It was a sad scarey moment cause it wouldn't start right away after he did it and thought it was something else wrong. That track in BG for the NMRA end event is known to eat rear ends and driveshafts .
    LS Swapped - Locally hated now

Quote Originally Posted by gzbs197 View Post
    I was there when it happened - was going to shoot video of his first pass. It was a sad scarey moment cause it wouldn't start right away after he did it and thought it was something else wrong. That track in BG for the NMRA end event is known to eat rear ends and driveshafts .
    I blew up a trac lock there in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by 2-Tone View Post
    I blew up a trac lock there in 2016.
    Yip. Saw that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Daaaaaaamn!!
    Bish was making some torque.

It definitely didn’t like the 6000 RPM 2-step launch.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

1998 Mustang GT
    Coyote Swapped

Maybe some of you soft ass girls should come out and run the XOS Street Car Shootout. 89Notch keeps getting his back broke by a LS Swapped SN95. He could use your emotional support.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89notch View Post
    I can tell you I don't have any time to commit here anymore. I have no problem stepping aside and letting someone else have my spot. I also don't have a problem bringing back banned members.
    xtremeoutlawseries.com

Quote Originally Posted by evil8 View Post
    Maybe some of you soft ass girls should come out and run the XOS Street Car Shootout. 89Notch keeps getting his back broke by a LS Swapped SN95. He could use your emotional support.
    I personally quit supporting the series because 1) I thought the series had been disbanded due to tracks cancelling the series, and 2) previous 2016 I got tired of coming to KK to watch you guys and never see the finals because of KK's curfew and for holding their boring bracket series in higher regard than the XOS series by not making special allowances that would allow you all to complete the series when its there.

What kind of ET does it take to be competitive in that event? 1/8 or 1/4 mile?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    #2 - 2020 DD Challenge List

1997 Cobra - C heads, Cams, Sullivan intake, long tubes, homemade cai, 4.30, strange axles, e85, chromoly cage
    2000 Saleen S281SC - factory "stock"

Wheres the "Come Race with XOS at KilKare, under NEW management!!" post? Maybe post up the rules and such?
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Wheres the "Come Race with XOS at KilKare, under NEW management!!" post? Maybe post up the rules and such?
    Great point. Blowing one's horn through thread hijacking is a real poor example of promotion for a series.

Quote Originally Posted by S281SC View Post
    What kind of ET does it take to be competitive in that event? 1/8 or 1/4 mile?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fast.... 1/4 mile 7.50 passes!! Its no joke!
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

Charlie Taylor ? Never heard of her.

Nsane outlaw series ttftmf

Toot toot mudda fudgers!
    One of SBZs most esteemed members and one of SBZs most hated members is now running the best track in the land.
    I can tell you I don't have any time to commit here anymore. I have no problem stepping aside and letting someone else have my spot. I also don't have a problem bringing back banned members.
    xtremeoutlawseries.com

Quote Originally Posted by draggin50 View Post
    Fast.... 1/4 mile 7.50 passes!! Its no joke!
    That's just the LS guys... we are gonna have to handicap for the SBF loyals.
    xtremeoutlawseries.com

I'm going to just gasket match my intake to my heads, the intake is currently untouched.
    #9 2011 Spring Street Car Shoutout

1991 Mini Tubed Mustang Coupe, in the works.
    351W base, PG, Stock Suspension chassis

Toot toot mudda fudgers!
    One of SBZs most esteemed members and one of SBZs most hated members is now running the best track in the land.
    So good to hear!!! Bring some of these fast cars from out of state!!!
    1992 Gould GT project...

That twin turbo nova is no joke. Seriously impressed the hell out of me. For an LS shitbox.
    Rick

Rick90lx@yahoo-dot-com
    6.27625 liters of turbocharged goodness

We will get some Michigan hate going for sure. Jay Payso and his hitters Raj Boaz and JP Delisi were talking until Dan Rensch in the Nova and Jeff Zerkle in the Red Trans Am popped in the convo. Crickets.
    xtremeoutlawseries.com

That's funny.
    Rick

Rick90lx@yahoo-dot-com
    6.27625 liters of turbocharged goodness

We will get some Michigan hate going for sure. Jay Payso and his hitters Raj Boaz and JP Delisi were talking until Dan Rensch in the Nova and Jeff Zerkle in the Red Trans Am popped in the convo. Crickets.
    Cant wait to see what this year holds. Should be some good racing now that Kilkare is in good hands!
    1992 Gould GT project...

Thread Information