Thread: Coyote Dyno Numbers

Coyote Dyno Numbers

I have been working with Mike at Dayton performance to get the most out of my 2012 gt. The link below shows 4 dyno pulls. Pull 29 is a custom tune ordered from VMP, 32 is a tune ordered from Lund racing and 42 is Mikes tune from Dayton performance. All three pulls were made on the same day. While the two ordered tunes are good it is clear that Mikes tune beat both of them. The last pull is Mikes final tune he wrote for my car. 394 x 394 really damn impressive for a stock car with a off road h-pipe.

I will say that VMP was the biggest pain in the ass to get my tune. Their customer service did not impress my what so ever.

Mike went above and beyond on the tune for my car and I can feel it when I drive the car. If any of you guys are looking to have tune work or other work done on your car hit Mike up at Dayton Performance.

Once the weather clears up I plan on having Mike do my tune for the long tube headers that are going on my car. I should have more numbers for you in the future. Lund noted that his tune was already written for long tube headers and would not need changed. I say that's bs and I need a tune to get the most out of the long tubes.

https://flic.kr/p/FiLyPJ

No surprise Mike is the man!
    2015 Gt

Mike does great work he tuned my car and she makes great power and i cant be any happier! He Also Rebuilt my diff it had a really bad Whine. 2014 Mustang GT
    2014 Mustang GT (Track Pack) Mods: Boss 302 Intake, Air Raid CAI, Stainless works long tube headers & off road x-pipe, Flowmaster outlaws cat back. Stock 3.73 gears Tuned by Mike @ Dayton Performance

Thread Information