Thread: 86 GT $3,850 OBO

86 GT $3,850 OBO

http://s241.photobucket.com/user/jet...?sort=3&page=1

Up for sale is my 1986 GT hatch. I bought this three years ago as a toy to tinker with. I really don't have much time to tinker, and I want to finance a project for my wife, so it's time for it to go. I picked this car up in Indiana. It is pretty stock. 5.0 5 spd A/C car. black with red interior. The dash pad is black, and in poor shape. I do not know the true history of the car, but it is far from pristine. It is a good driver that fires right up, no matter how long it's been sitting. It does leak oil from the valve covers, but I have a set of Felpro gaskets that come with it. It is also losing coolant around the water pump gasket, and power steering fluid i believe. These are all minor details that I just don't have the time or energy to fix. The body is not perfect, but it is not rusty. It appears that some portion of the passenger rear quarter has been replaced, as the paint around the gas cap is red. Also, the car did not come with a door key, just ignition.

The driver's floorboard had a pretty good split in it that was welded up by Mr. Bell, before welding in SFC's. I put a MAC catback on it and have an O/R prochamber that goes with it. Also included is an explorer intake that has NOT been installed. I replaced the heat/ac controls and got the blower working. AC is not cold....sorry! I drive it a few times a month...more in the warmer months. It's a good driver, that could be a great driver with some attention to details. I will post pics if I can remember how. Interested parties can also text me at 937-367-8747 for more pics.
    $3,850 OBO
    Last edited by JET50213; 02-14-2018 at 12:46 PM. Reason: possible pictures

Thread Information