Alright folks, this thread is to discuss rules and other matters for the Challenge List. Mike had asked towards the end of last season what you guys thought of the list and what, if any, changes you might like to see. I've been given a couple of suggestions that I'm going to throw out there and see what everyone's thought are so we can get the rules out. The rules don't have to change, if you decide ultimately that they stay the same then they will stay the same. The tracks will be opening soon so let's hash all of this out and get ready to do some racing!

Also, the hope is to get at least 3 shootouts going this year, as that seems to be where most of the action happens and everyone has a really good time. I know many of you have expressed concerns of running one of these at Kil Kare, but they are under new management, and I believe a couple of the team are what I'd call real "car guys", 2 of the 3 are on this site, so maybe we can get something going there at some point this year that they could help us out with and it won't be such a cluster #*$!?

Ok, here goes, one suggestion I got was to have it to where to get on the list you'd have to first challenge someone in spots 6-12 and beat them, once on the list, you could then challenge for any other spot. Another one was to make it where to get on you'd have to challenge someone in 6-12 and then beat them, 6-12 would kind of be a free for all to speak, in that, 12 can challenge 6 at any time, or say 11 challenges 7, but to get into the top 5, you can only challenge up to 2 spots above yours, so 7 could only challenge 5 to get there and 6 could challenge either 5 or 4. Once in the top 5 you can only challenge up to 2 spots above your current spot. Probably sounds kind of confusing but if you really look at it it's not as confusing as it sounds in written form. I think the one thing Mike would like to stay away from is having the 12 spot being a "gate keeper", so to speak, he's just not a fan of the concept. Anyway, give us some feedback, with your own ideas as well, and get everything worked out so we can get the rules posted. Thanks!