Quote Originally Posted by 10secvwbeetle View Post
Hahaha, he said you would be an ass!! I'm not going to sit here and talk shit back and forth behind a keypad. See you at the track. Over and out
Well what do you know. You're still here. Thought you were "over and out". You have an ego and a little drama prince in you after all. And I stand corrected. Bing showed curb weight on a VW beetle at 1500 pounds when I looked it up out of curiosity. I see that was on a 1950 model not a later model. I admit when I am wrong. That's another sign of being an "a$$hole" I suppose. Either way 1650 (after 150 pound weight reduction you spoke of) in comparison to 3919lb with my full weight street vehicle. Motorcycles are quick because they weigh nothing. VW's when setup right can be fast because they weigh nothing to begin with. Doesn't take a physics Ph.D. to do the basic calculation of HP to MASS ratio. Anytime you are down feel free to step over and make an offer to run. I don't run for money btw. I run for fun. So if you're looking to be one of those types who are out "fishing" for some cash, that won't happen. OVER and OUT.