I'm having trouble finding a local shop that is comfortable tuning a 6l80 car that'll be around 1400rwhp. I guess my only other option is a powerglide. I do not want a th400. I'm looking for people with experience driving them on the street. I have a f1x on the car so I have to run a loose converter (creates more heat). I'd most likely run a lower gear to be able to drive it on the freeway. 3.43 2880rpms at 70mph, 3.25 2740rpms at 70mph, 3.15 2646rpms at 70, 3.00 2570rpms at 70mph. Of course the lower gear makes it more sluggish off the line which effects the ET. My only concern is I don't want to turn my car into a strictly race car. I want to enjoy it on the street without having to pull over and letting the trans cool. I don't want to make it sluggish to wear a Jetta can pull me from a stop light. I went through the trouble of making a 6" radiator and 6" intercooler to keep the car cool (car can idle for 45+ minutes at 170 degrees). I don't want my trans to be the limiting factor of why I can't enjoy my car. Car is 70% street 30% track. My car is a 2013 with 4000 miles. It is not a daily driver. I race the king of the street class. Which requires a 60 miles Cruise. I'd probably drive an hour or two at most on the highway.