Thread: Holley EFI Installers and Tuners

Holley EFI Installers and Tuners

Is there any reputable Holley efi installers and tuners still around the area? I am looking at basically having a fuel system plumbed , wiring ran for a Dominator set up, exhaust from the down pipes back and the tuning done. The engine, turbos, piping, intercooler and transmission are already installed. It is a 6.0 LS swapped, twin 68mm turbo 1979 Malibu. We would basically like to drop it off at a shop and drive it home! I already have the twin pump stock style fuel tank, The Dominator kit and some other odds and ends. If we could get it finished up at a decent price but more importantly with quality work and not a ridiculous time frame I would drop it off this week! Thanks for any insight.

Complete Auto repair and performance in farmersville tunes my holley efi. I couldnt be happier with how it runs. 9376965041.
    2013 f150 FX4 ecoboost
    95 Lightning-Vortech
    89 Vert-GT40-P Motor, Exhaust, 4.10 gear on Bullets
    99 Baja Outlaw BES 510bbc ATI procharger

Adam Maurer- S&M Motorsports is a Holley EFI guy. He's over in Cleves. 5132362355. He does fab work also.
    '17 WRX- 312/317 driving all the wheels

Holly offers the classes so you could learn to do the tuning yourself. Just a thought if you felt so inclined.

I dug around last night and found S&M Motorsports. I remembered the name from Adam being on here in the past. I am going to get in contact with them. I wish I had the time to commit to learning the tuning but I don't. Between businesses, kids, farms, horses, rock crawlers and all the other cars my time is pretty much ate up. Luckily it's an enjoyable stress!

Quote Originally Posted by leroy93lx View Post
    I dug around last night and found S&M Motorsports. I remembered the name from Adam being on here in the past. I am going to get in contact with them. I wish I had the time to commit to learning the tuning but I don't. Between businesses, kids, farms, horses, rock crawlers and all the other cars my time is pretty much ate up. Luckily it's an enjoyable stress!
    513-236-2355

Quote Originally Posted by leroy93lx View Post
    Adam tuned my TT/LS, Chevy II and Im happy with the results!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

Adams good, he'll take care of you.
    Rick

Rick90lx@yahoo-dot-com
    6.27625 liters of turbocharged goodness

Mike at Dayton Performance has done a great job for me in the past, and will be helping me tune again soon. Finally got “crispy” smurf back on the road.
    Last edited by chad393na; 04-28-2018 at 12:22 PM.

Adam is a few weeks out at the moment but he is going to do the tuning. We went ahead and buttoned it all up except for the exhaust and a couple small things. The down pipes aren't to far from where g-body long tubes drop in so the exhaust is going to be fairly easy. We should be able to fire it tomorrow if we don't go wheeling. We still have a few wires to run for the fans , tranny cooler fan....... Odds and ends. Once it's running and tuned the creature comforts will get installed. AC , suspension and the good stereo. That was all my sister asked for when the project started.......

Give a shout when you are down. I'll run over after work and say hey. Adam is only about 25 minutes from the plant.

Thread Information