Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Best Dealership Service Department?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Delusional State
    Posts
    2,733

    Best Dealership Service Department?

    Which Ford Dealers on the north side of town have the best service department? Needing some warranty work.
    Thanks!

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Scotty Mac

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    7,855
    Castrucci is in Milford and Kings Ford is on Fields Ertel just off I71. Assuming you are talking about Cincinnati area.

    Bob from the website here is at Middletown Ford. And out east is Beechmont Ford where Terry is.

    Kings is close by and just had the wife's Fusion in there and they were good to us. I've gone to Castrucci for the air bag recall in the 14 GT and they have done some body work on the 13 as well as my 99 F150. They actually have a body shop on site and don't form out.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Delusional State
    Posts
    2,733
    Quote Originally Posted by redfirepearlgt View Post
    Castrucci is in Milford and Kings Ford is on Fields Ertel just off I71. Assuming you are talking about Cincinnati area.

    Bob from the website here is at Middletown Ford. And out east is Beechmont Ford where Terry is.

    Kings is close by and just had the wife's Fusion in there and they were good to us. I've gone to Castrucci for the air bag recall in the 14 GT and they have done some body work on the 13 as well as my 99 F150. They actually have a body shop on site and don't form out.
    Thanks man. One of the LED bars on the brake/signal is out and has moisture in the housing and I need to get recall service for the door latch on my 17 GT. I bought it at Northgate, but a few guys at work had mixed opinions, but their experience were 3-4 years ago.
    With the hours I keep, the last thing I want is to have to fight with a service writer/manager to get stuff done.


    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Scotty Mac

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Loveland
    Posts
    305
    A couple of the techs at beechmont are coyote guys. Request Derek or Sam.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West Chester
    Posts
    1,436
    I've been to Kings Ford a few times. They just took care of a wheel bearing under warranty for me on a Taurus I bought. They used the chassis ears to locate the issue and knocked it out in one day. I like that they are open til 8 pm most nights.
    2003 SVT Mustang Cobra
    11.40@124
    Pics, mods, track videos, other stuff..

    The rest of the fleet:
    2015 Taurus SHO
    2013 SVT F150 Raptor
    2010 Edge Sport
    2010 Fusion SEL

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Delusional State
    Posts
    2,733
    Thanks for the info guys.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Scotty Mac

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In a Van By the River !!!
    Posts
    4,339
    Where in the Fuck have you been Brother ???
    Aaron


    F**K Photobucket !!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Delusional State
    Posts
    2,733
    Quote Originally Posted by k062693w View Post
    Where in the Fuck have you been Brother ???
    Working myself to death, I think...lol.
    How have you been, man?
    I've been lurking on and off for a while and was away for a bit, but shit has settled down...some...lol. I saw something about you getting a Vette?
    I bought my first NEW car in my life last spring, a 2017 Performance Pack GT. I must say, I love this damn car.


    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Scotty Mac

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    7,855
    Looks good. Are those stock wheels? Glad to see a color combo other than black on that blue. Looks nice.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Delusional State
    Posts
    2,733
    Quote Originally Posted by redfirepearlgt View Post
    Looks good. Are those stock wheels? Glad to see a color combo other than black on that blue. Looks nice.
    Thanks man. They're the optional 'nickel' performance pack wheels. I searched for quite a while to find one in Lightning Blue without the black wheels.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Scotty Mac

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    7,855
    ^ So does this mean you may actually hang with us some this summer? Hmmmm? LOL! The site could use some rekindling of the old crusty members returning for some fun.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Delusional State
    Posts
    2,733
    Lol...
    I'll sure try.
    That pesky thing I call work has a habit of screwing things up.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Scotty Mac

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In a Van By the River !!!
    Posts
    4,339
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadStang View Post
    Working myself to death, I think...lol.
    How have you been, man?
    I've been lurking on and off for a while and was away for a bit, but shit has settled down...some...lol. I saw something about you getting a Vette?
    I bought my first NEW car in my life last spring, a 2017 Performance Pack GT. I must say, I love this damn car.


    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    SWEET !!!

    Yes that Rumor is True ... Always wanted a C3 and finally found a nice one and took the plunge ...
    Of Course I couldn't leave well enough alone and had a Dart Headed 383 built ... LOL
    Aaron


    F**K Photobucket !!!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Delusional State
    Posts
    2,733
    Sounds awesome man!
    Sometimes ya gotta scratch that itch, right?!

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Scotty Mac

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In a Van By the River !!!
    Posts
    4,339
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadStang View Post
    Sounds awesome man!
    Sometimes ya gotta scratch that itch, right?!

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Exactly ...
    Aaron


    F**K Photobucket !!!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Leesburg, Ohio
    Posts
    6,348
    Nice car!!! Love that color!
    Photobucket can kiss my ass!!!

    04 Comp Orange Cobra #3653

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Delusional State
    Posts
    2,733
    Quote Originally Posted by draggin50 View Post
    Nice car!!! Love that color!
    Thanks man!

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Scotty Mac

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    8,656
    give my service writer colin a call here at beechmont, he'll dial you in with one of our guys, 513-752-6611, and we have a performance tech on staff as well


    2011 Mustang GT - 8.75@159 - Built by Finish Line Performance - Milford, OH, Engine by B.E.S. Part's by Team Beefcake Racing
    www.teambeefcakeracing.com for all your late model Mustang and Camaro Exhaust / Supercharger / Suspension and suspension needs.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Delusional State
    Posts
    2,733
    Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    give my service writer colin a call here at beechmont, he'll dial you in with one of our guys, 513-752-6611, and we have a performance tech on staff as well
    Thanks Terry.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Scotty Mac

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •