Thread: 1989 SSP 5.0 Coupe For Sale

1989 SSP 5.0 Coupe For Sale

Contact Info: PM or Reply to this thread

I am re-posting this for sale, I essentially just copied my for sale ad from 6+ years ago.

This car has been sitting under a cover in my storage building for the past several years. It has not been started in probably a year. I'd like to sell it "as is" , but I can go through the brakes, electrical, fuel system, etc if needed. I have a new stock fuel tank and fuel pump that I bought that goes with it, since the car has been sitting awhile.

Keep in mind.....this is a 30 year old car.....there will be various issues with it.

Might make a good coyote swap car.

Pics are located here: http://s460.photobucket.com/user/gea...?sort=3&page=1

*** 1989 SSP - Nebraska "marked" car ***

*Originally built by HP Motorsport of Omaha Nebraska in the mid/late 90's when it came out of service.
    *Blue exterior w/black interior and 6 point cage w/low door bars for easy in/out. The crossbar will not allow the drivers seat to go all the way back, which is somewhat annoying. If you're over 5'10", I would cut out the crossbar. The guy that originally built the car must've been short....I think it may have possibly been Paul Brown that either owned or built the car, as he was the one that started HP Motorsport. I cannot verify or confirm any of that info however.

*Repainted approx 8-10 years ago
    *Monster Tach and Autometer gauges
    *306 w/aluminum heads, GT 40 Tube Intake, and I think a B cam. Heads are ancient Trick Flow Pedestal mounts
    *NOS nitrous kit (I know nothing about)
    *Tremec TKO or 3550, don't remember which
    *Unknown clutch, pedal pressure is too stiff for my liking, but I'm old
    *New adjustable clutch cable installed
    *Ford Racing M2300K 5 lug Cobra disc brake kit-installation on this car was detailed in one of the Mustang mags in the mid late '90's
    *99/01 Cobra wheels w/new 245-45-17 tires front and 275-40-17 in rear
    *3.73 rear gear
    *H-pipe and Bassani cat-back
    *Previous owner to me took this in trade and was a 60's Chevy Muscle car guy, so I don't have all the details on it. But, everything above is accurate as far as I can tell.

** PRICE $8,800** I know it seems high, but you couldn't build it for this, and nice coupes are getting very hard to find.

I have 2 other fox bodies that I will be posting up for sale shortly as well.
    Reason for selling is that I recently bought some property, and need a little playing around $$$ for a future pole barn/garage etc.

Contact info: PM me or reply to this thread

I'll have pics up in the next couple days.
    Last edited by Gearhead; 10-28-2018 at 09:18 PM.
    -----------------------------------------
    Scott
    93 Coupe
    66 Fastback

That's a nice looking car! Wish I didn't have so much going on or Id try to pick it up...
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

Pm sent
    Buy made in USA!

Sale pending....
    Scott
    93 Coupe
    66 Fastback

Sold
    Scott
    93 Coupe