Second round out this past monsoon season I rolled my right ankle so bad I thought I broke it. So I took that as an omen that I needed to redirect my interest back into cars. I decided to put the factory converter back in the 14 so it would be enjoyable for me to drive again. I arrived at Finishline for the swap out and 30 minutes later I find myself without a Mustang. Brian Campbell bought the 14 from me Brandy and she has since named it Bella. I did a quick search and found a couple of S550's within 2 hours of here that were already tweaked a bit and another at PBD owned by one of the guys there. I first went to see the one at Beechmont and it was sold. Called PBD and of course Mike's car was also sold. That left this 17 in Indy at Ray Skillman. I went to see it and test drove it. A few weeks later after the sale was final with Brian I went and picked this 17 up. Its a GT premium with NAV and auto. A 2300 TVS w 80mm pulley, ID 1050x injectors, twin 67mm TB, and JLT 125mm CAI are the goodies under the hood. I am currently tuning it with Palm Beach Dyno. The tune on the car was not right. It is scheduled to go on the rollers for the WOT tuning session on Tuesday. So I will then have some idea what it will make. It's White Platinum Tricoat (UG). I kept my five spokes and swapped them over to it. Here's the pics. The exhaust is that obnoxious Roush with an X-pipe. So I am in search of an AWE catback system. The cats will remain on it Steve as well as the factory manifolds. IRS upgrades are already in the basement from BMR. Here are a few pics. Just call me Eurostang trash.