Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So much for Golf!!!

I guess you were just born to lucky blood.

Quote Originally Posted by redfirepearlgt View Post
    I guess you were just born to lucky blood.
    You will be all fixed up in no time!

I have no doubt in Brandon and Ken. Both have helped me and done VERY well in the past. In fact this will be the fourth vehicle Ken has tuned for me. The first he tuned was a 2003 Ranger 4.0/auto when he was in Evendale (just wanted the speed limiter removed and he gave it a little attitude to boot for a 6 banger). This is my third Coyote (2nd 6R80) and fourth drive by wire FI vehicle. I know how they drive and what to expect. Same 2300 TVS on the last three Coyotes. Only diff on this car is the larger FI's TB, and 1-2 more pounds of boost. Same 6R80 as the 14.

The Ngauge is likely a better choice for the S550 platform. Not as many questions on loading tunes or gliches I have found compared to using the X4. ANd they load way faster I understand. But the car came with X4 so I will stick with X4. More datalogging flexability with X4 when beign used with a laptop and the livelink software that is free with the device.

The x4 is poop IMO. The nguage loads quicker for sure, tho I'm not familiar with laptop data logging gs X4. I had some issues logging with x4 at first, I think I got it going now. The last few times I logged it worked perfectly. I need to puty fuel system on and get my e85 tune going.

^^^ Have you got your car roll barred yet? I agree that X4 sucks on this format. Was the bee's knees on the 13 and 14. But with PBD locking down the tune there will be no need for me to invest in an Ngauge. Datalogging for curiosity to see how the car is performance tune wise and the possible need for trouble shooting is still very straight forward with X4.

No cage. Street car. I'll stay with x4 as long as it works, as soon as it doesn't I'll go nguage.

^^^

Thread Information