Thread: Home audio equipment...Free to good home

Home audio equipment...Free to good home

I have two Pioneer Elite home theater receivers (with boxes), a Kenwood cassette deck, Denon DVD player, and Sony ES series Blue ray player seeking a good home.

One of the Receivers developed a problem years ago when turning on. One channel would crackle in/out until it warmed up and then it would work fine. The second unit worked fine and was a victim of upgrading. The first is a 5.1 setup the second a 7.2 setup. Both are pre HDMI units. Neither remote works. The buttons wore out. You can buy a programmable logitech remote that will integrate with them. The cassette deck worked the last time it was plugged in. The Denon DVD player worked as well as did the Sony Blue ray. All have been in my basement staying dry.

If anyone is an audio hound and would like these items they are free for the taking. I am making them available at work as well. Let me know and be prepared to come get 'em if you want them. It's a take all or none deal. I am clearing out the basement and making room to build my media room down there. The wife says the living room needs freedom from the surround system less the TV. So the sooner I make room and can get the room built in the basement the sooner I can justify that 75" LED for it! WOO-HOO!

I’ll take it. I need a receiver.
    Joe

Awesome. It's all ready to go.

Thanks Chad! Better than what I needed. Can’t wait to hook it up!
    Joe

Thread Information