Well it’s been a bit, but I thought I would give the forum an update. Last November I ran a 9.61@156 with a manual transmission and got asked not to come back. So I started preparing for this year. Cortex Racing in Cincinnati Ohio took on the task of doing a 10pt. legal cage. The process was very involved to get the Ultimate tight fit. We added a parachute and addressed all the safety needs of Evil. I have shared some of the pictures in this thread.

As for any good build, I believed it is time to add power since I added some weight. I contacted @Whipple SC. Dustin and I decided it would make some big power with Whipple’s new Gen 5.... Cobra Jet setup with the bigger intercooler bricks and alternator relocation kit to lose 40-45 inches of blowe belt. I’m super excited as our first goal will be to take the S550 manual transmission record ... on our way to the Ultimate Goal of an 8 second slip.

Steeda has also assisted in addressing suspension needs and Cortex/JRi coilovers will be assuring to get the new power to the ground while hopefully taming the chassis.

I have also included a video done by BA Motorsports that gives a HD walk around of the car. I hope you all enjoy the video. Also feel free to add any comments, suggestions or questions!

https://youtu.be/wJ3nVRFyBZk