Thread: Bombay Brazier Restaurant

Thumbs up Bombay Brazier Restaurant

Do you like hot spicy food? Do you like to try new flavors? Give this place a shot. Indian Food is hot, spicy, and can also be hot, spicy, and even a bit sweet depending on regional origin of the dish.

Most protein is Lamb (not to be confused with Mutton) and Chicken. This place however does have a large Ribeye Steak option (18oz btw) as well believe it or not. So if you wish to dine with someone less prone to try new things in life there is the fall back option.

Very hospitable restaurant. While quaint and low lit, the service is casual...a good thing so that you don't feel like you have to be all up on guard with your etiquette and comprehension of the cuisine. They are very helpful in explaining the various dishes.

I personally enjoy the Konkani (Goa) with Chicken and my wife loves the Jalfrazi with Salmon.

Menu: https://foodalot.com/bombaybrazier/menu

As for booze? IDK nor care. There is a bar if that is a requirement for your dining pleasure. I go for the food and stay for the ambience.

Location is 1240 Royal point Drive. The restaurant is near Firestone and can be seen from Fields Ertel Road on the right just before arriving to the left turn entrance to Kings Auto Mall.

Enjoy! 128 reviews and 4 stars.
    Last edited by redfirepearlgt; 02-23-2019 at 10:10 AM.

Thread Information