Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What happened to this place ?

Doing better these days Tommy. Had some low moments but spring is here...according to the Magic 8 Ball.

Quote Originally Posted by redfirepearlgt View Post
    Doing better these days Tommy. Had some low moments but spring is here...according to the Magic 8 Ball.
    We all go through tough times. I’m glad to hear things are better my friend. I’m looking forward to catching up with you guys this year.

Quote Originally Posted by rtvickers View Post
    We all go through tough times. I’m glad to hear things are better my friend. I’m looking forward to catching up with you guys this year.
    So did you ever make an honest woman out of that cute animal doctor you were supposedly engaged to?

So did you ever make an honest woman out of that cute animal doctor you were supposedly engaged to?
    We are engaged. But not married yet. We will see what this year has to offer. We have a lot of big plans for the future.

We are engaged. But not married yet. We will see what this year has to offer. We have a lot of big plans for the future.
    Unless its a small ordeal for family only(though as long as you have taken it should be the bash of the century HAHA!) or you two run off to Jellico for a quick marriage we BETTER get an invite.

Unless its a small ordeal for family only(though as long as you have taken it should be the bash of the century HAHA!) or you two run off to Jellico for a quick marriage we BETTER get an invite.
    When we figure it out I’ll send along the info.

I have to hold off on the toys for a while. But I might pop in to a get together here and there. It’s been a while since I’ve had a mustang burger.
    Just watch your drink!

Hey guys! Great to see the site up and kicking again! I check it about once a month and haven't seen too much goin on. Still have my GT. Doing detailing again but this time on a much bigger scale. Have a shop, am fully insured, and ready to do some nice cars! If anyone is interested in getting their car done by one of the best around, hit me up. Shop is in Alexandria, KY.

Would love to take the ol Evil GT to a cruise this year. Took the company Shelby to some shows last year and didn't see anyone I recognized.
    2011 Black on Black GT

Quote Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
    Just watch your drink!

Hey guys! Great to see the site up and kicking again! I check it about once a month and haven't seen too much goin on. Still have my GT. Doing detailing again but this time on a much bigger scale. Have a shop, am fully insured, and ready to do some nice cars! If anyone is interested in getting their car done by one of the best around, hit me up. Shop is in Alexandria, KY.

Would love to take the ol Evil GT to a cruise this year. Took the company Shelby to some shows last year and didn't see anyone I recognized.

Haha. I remember that. I’m sorry.

Chris does great work. And easy to work with. Don’t hesitate to hit him up.

Quote Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
    Just watch your drink!

HEY CHRIS! Congrats on the detail shop! good to hear from you.

Thread Information