Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cars and Coffee Crestview Hills Town Center

^^ Sounds great. Will be watching the weather to see if I go. Was cold there Saturday but there was a big variety of cars there plus LS ENVY, and Kenny and Paul showed up. There were Farrari's, BMW's, Corvettes, Mustangs, a cool old Malibu a guy was building into a Turbo 1/4 mile car, old Chebbys, old roadsters, Camaros, a little bit of everything. Met a lot of really good people.

Quote Originally Posted by redfirepearlgt View Post
    ^^ Sounds great. Will be watching the weather to see if I go. Was cold there Saturday but there was a big variety of cars there plus LS ENVY, and Kenny and Paul showed up. There were Farrari's, BMW's, Corvettes, Mustangs, a cool old Malibu a guy was building into a Turbo 1/4 mile car, old Chebbys, old roadsters, Camaros, a little bit of everything. Met a lot of really good people.
    Heard there was a certain m3 that gave you a bit more than you could handle as well

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    ">

Aw shit, u get rolled up Chad???

Quote Originally Posted by mustangboy View Post
    Heard there was a certain m3 that gave you a bit more than you could handle as well

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Tony has a great running little ride. I got lucky and got him on the first run (he had traction control still on) and he pulled on me the second when he disabled it. Its a nice running car. Nice little turbo setup on it and running on E-85. Its an impressive vehicle. Had a good time, and the 17 actually stayed straight on the WOT 60mph kick down.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Aw shit, u get rolled up Chad???
    It happens.

Win some, lose some.

^^^ Yip, could've used a little SBZ brother with some more 'giddy up' to pick up my slack. He's pretty fast. As I understand it he's the "Kennebell Cobra" of the BMW world locally. Super nice guy. Those little M3's aren't cheap. I was doing a search just to see what a used one runs, and a 2011 with 65K on it lists for $29K. A 2016 with 25K on the clock lists for $52K. DAG! Guess I should have stayed in college and studied.

Don't know much about newer BMW's, but seen some big dyno numbers out of a few of em.

^^^ He's making well over 600 at the wheels. As I understand it the engine is an inline 6 that is similar in reliability and engineering to those Toyota Supra Engines that guys are making 800 and lots more on. Great runners when built but WOW! what an initial investment cost for the platform to build on. I choke thinking of paying 40K on a car........unless it was a really clean 13/14 GT500, but that's the limit.

Clear weather for Saturday morning. I'll be heading down.

I'll be there but unfortunately not in the mustang
    ">

I got the Cobra packed up. I’ll be there with the family sometime after 9.
    Joe

c u all there

wow that was a fine warm morning...for a change. Lots of cars there.

It was good seeing you Chad. Your car was looking clean.
    Joe

Thanks Joe. Great to see the redfire 03 Cobra out with that sweet VMP blower sitting on it. Got a PM on another forum this morning wanting to know if I would sell it. Gave him a price, but doubt it will pan into anything. I'm wanting a stick shift again. Tired of the autos. Shannon told me I would get bored with them eventually. Well, 'eventually' seems to be here.
    Last edited by redfirepearlgt; 05-19-2019 at 03:40 PM.

I’ve slowly modified the Cobra through the years to keep it interesting. I’ve also put together side projects to keep my mind busy. I think when you feel settled with something you get bored with it. I like the idea of 13/14 Gt500. Not sure if it be a special edition will help keep you interested in it or the 6 speed. Good luck on whatever happens.
    Joe

Lots of nice cars today. Great time.

Thread Information