Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Wheels and Lowering Springs 2011 GT

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Anderson
    Posts
    2,930

    Wheels and Lowering Springs 2011 GT

    Just picked up a 11 GT and it desperately needs some wheels/tires and lowered. Anyone have anything they're looking to sell?
    99 GT Anniversary Edition #2,090 of 4,628
    [/CENTER]

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,109
    Check with Brian at Finishline Performance in Milford Chris, he bought my 14 and may wish to sell the 18" Shelby Razors (black with chrome lip staggered setup) that were on the car. i think he went another direction with more of a drag wheel setup.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    N KY
    Posts
    1,309
    Quote Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
    Just picked up a 11 GT and it desperately needs some wheels/tires and lowered. Anyone have anything they're looking to sell?
    Chris,
    I have some Boss 302S wheels & tires if you're interested......cheap. 19x9 fronts and 19x10 rears. Only about 2000 miles on them.
    I think fronts are 255/40 and rears are 285/35.

    Dusty from sitting though.

    I just pitched out lowering springs last week ugh !!!!
    Text me if ya want five one three 315 four six nine eight

    Wheels Look like this:

    https://www.americanmuscle.com/ford-...E&gclsrc=aw.ds
    Last edited by Gearhead; 04-27-2019 at 09:08 AM.
    --------------------------------------------
    Scott

    89 SSP
    93 Hatch 5.0
    13 F150
    03 Cobra
    14 GT

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Eastgate
    Posts
    2,836
    Got a set of gt350 reps in gunmetal, rotary forged, 19x10 and 19x11 with nitto g2 285/35 and 305/35. Tires 70% left. Pm me for pics.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Anderson
    Posts
    2,930
    Wow, I wish I would have checked back here. I ended up picking up a set of 20x8.5/10 Ruff Racing wheels and tires.
    99 GT Anniversary Edition #2,090 of 4,628
    [/CENTER]

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Eastgate
    Posts
    2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
    Wow, I wish I would have checked back here. I ended up picking up a set of 20x8.5/10 Ruff Racing wheels and tires.
    I wish u would have checked back too

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Anderson
    Posts
    2,930
    Quote Originally Posted by redfirepearlgt View Post
    Check with Brian at Finishline Performance in Milford Chris, he bought my 14 and may wish to sell the 18" Shelby Razors (black with chrome lip staggered setup) that were on the car. i think he went another direction with more of a drag wheel setup.
    Not really into those wheels too much.

    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    I wish u would have checked back too
    For the deal I got on these, I couldn't say no honestly. What are you looking to get out of yours? I sent a pm earlier.
    99 GT Anniversary Edition #2,090 of 4,628
    [/CENTER]

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •