Thread: Good seeing Folks at E2O last Friday

Good seeing Folks at E2O last Friday

Chad, thanks for getting my attention. Good seeing you, Adam and Shannon and your significant others. Walter was there and another guy I can't remember his name unfortunately.
    Hope to be more active from now on.

Good to see you on here Mike! I need to get with you soon. Hope to swing down to Edgewater soon so maybe Ill see ya there. You still have the same phone number?
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

Good seeing you Mike and Donna. The rain over the past two springs has not made for very eventful seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by draggin50 View Post
    Good to see you on here Mike! I need to get with you soon. Hope to swing down to Edgewater soon so maybe Ill see ya there. You still have the same phone number?
    Yep. Call or text anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by redfirepearlgt View Post
    Good seeing you Mike and Donna. The rain over the past two springs has not made for very eventful seasons.
    Agreed. I've been hitting e2o as often as weather allows. I'm not going this friday, going to make some changes to break into the 11s, hopefully.

^^ Nice. I'll be sitting in section 228 row B seat 1at he Reds game (behind home plate to the first base side) and eating my weight in free food. Club Home seats = free food and non booze drinks. Cousin is coming up who is a huge baseball buff so we're treating him to a nice night out.

Quote Originally Posted by redfirepearlgt View Post
    ^^ Nice. I'll be sitting in section 228 row B seat 1at he Reds game (behind home plate to the first base side) and eating my weight in free food. Club Home seats = free food and non booze drinks. Cousin is coming up who is a huge baseball buff so we're treating him to a nice night out.
    Sounds like a lot of fun. Daughter got free reds tickets for getting straight As in school, so we went the night the fight happened. Have fun.

Thread Information