Thread: Cincy Street Nights Cancelled

Hybrid View

Cincy Street Nights Cancelled

Soooo .... seen on FB where the July 5th race is a no-go now. They are currently looking at other venues for future races so we will have to wait and see how that pans out. I swear Dick could literally fuck up a wet dream. Really wish he'd just sell the place and let someone update it and make it what it could/should be but we all know that'll never happen.
    Greg
    Midnight Mafia

you say COULD? looks to me like already has over and over. He only proves that a 'has-been sot' still living in his glory days doesn't make good business decisions.

I saw the same thing. Maybe they will bring it to Kilkare. Im sure it is between there and the Valley.

Its sad, we have some of the nicest tracks around, some of the fastest cars around here locally, and we cant get one race to work... I don't know how that happens. Dick is greedy as hell and cant keep his hands out of the promoters pockets. Always trying to take more, pissing them off and making them leave. Someone needs to get him out. I know he has almost sold it in the past but didn't want them making any improvements. Dick needs to go...
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

Quote Originally Posted by draggin50 View Post
    I saw the same thing. Maybe they will bring it to Kilkare. Im sure it is between there and the Valley.

Its sad, we have some of the nicest tracks around, some of the fastest cars around here locally, and we cant get one race to work... I don't know how that happens. Dick is greedy as hell and cant keep his hands out of the promoters pockets. Always trying to take more, pissing them off and making them leave. Someone needs to get him out. I know he has almost sold it in the past but didn't want them making any improvements. Dick needs to go...
    From what I'm hearing Kil Kare and the Valley are the front runners, would love to see it at Kil Kare if they can figure out a way to make it work there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Dick Weinle is a FUCKIN ASSHOLE!
    No doubt.
    Greg
    Midnight Mafia

http://stangbang.tripod.com/ Where all this began!
    http://stangbang.tripod.com/twisted/ Vinny
    1984 Mustang build @craig_btr on Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    So you don't like him? LOL

Kilkare would be my choice also. It is a great track with lots of potential. They have always had issues getting a race completed but it mostly seems like a string of bad luck. Rain, oil downs, and such.

Guess I will go back to protesting Edgewater again and sticking to other tracks. I really do like that place too. I just hate to see this happen as it will slowly make another track die out if nothing changes.

We really need something local.
    1992 Mustang LX Coupe, 302, PA C4 and On3 70mm.
    1993 Reef Blue hatch, 347, 3550, and a kit.
    1992 Gould GT project...

Thread Information