Thread: Cazadores-Milford, Oh

Cazadores-Milford, Oh

My wife and I have been going to Cazadores in Milford since they opened. Yesterday we went there for dinner and it seems they have gone down hill. First, the waiter could barely speak English. We each ordered Margaritas, We both ordered large ones. One was large, the other one was half the size of the first. Both were ordered with salt on the rim. There was barely any salt on either one. I ordered an order of queso dip for the chips. When it came, it looked like a dish of milk, very thin and runny. My wife's food she said was good. Mine came, it was nice and hot, but had too much salt in it (maybe it got the salt that should have been on the Margarita glass rims).
    All in all I was quite disappointed-definitely not as good as I was used to there.
    I have no desire to go back. Too bad.
    2006 Premium GT Convertible
    Screaming Yellow, Black Top
    CORSA Performance Exhaust
    Koni STR.T Shocks & Struts
    5 Speed
    Satellite Radio
    Shaker 500 Audio System
    MGW Shifter
    6000K HID headlights
    Brenspeed 89 octane tune
    Verdestein Hypertyrac tires

Hard to find good help these days...

Just ate at Leons Mexican in Landen. Even the refried beans and rice were awesome. When the refried beans are good enough looking to try before the entry that is also looking mouth watering you know its good. Great service and nice price as well for lunch. Its in the plaza with Kroger.

Thread Information